Flowmaster Super 10 benefits...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well other than sounding good (IMO) it also scares the crap out of little fuzzy foreigners leaning against your truck as they jibber jaber in there language.

When I walked out of the store from getting something for lunch I saw one leaning against my tailgate... kinda pissed me off, but he moved once I started walking that way.. they were no more than 2 steps behind my truck when I quietly got in it looked in the rearview mirror fired it up and gave the go fast pedal a wrap.... yup... scared the crap out of them and they jumped and scurried off about 12 steps away from my truck...

I couldn't get to mad, since they were tiny and wearing fanny packs.... I felt bad for the fanny packs.... seriously who still wears those things.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hahaha yesss

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 57

Broke pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Shoulda hit the remote start while they're leaning right next to the pipes...
I hate when people disrespect other people's things, especially vehicles. Somebody rolled a shopping cart into the mega yesterday at the grocery store. Left a nice dent in my door

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Shoulda hit the remote start while they're leaning right next to the pipes...
I hate when people disrespect other people's things, especially vehicles. Somebody rolled a shopping cart into the mega yesterday at the grocery store. Left a nice dent in my door

Oh man. Not cool. Sorry to hear that. I'd be absolutely furious.

hsousa88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have super 10's on my foxbody paired with longtubes and a hpipe... stupid loud.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That would **** me right off. That's just an absolute lack of respect for someone else's property.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I absolutely can't stand when someone does that. I was out on the bike with my girlfriend for dinner and saw a group of people in the parking lot in the vicinity of my bike. I didn't worry too much because I was thinking, who would **** around with it, but I was eyeballing to make sure. They eventually dispersed. We got done with dinner and walked up to the bike and I could see finger prints everywhere. I was absolutely fuming. I walked around the parking lot hoping to run across one of them but I came up empty handed. Probably a good thing. People have zero respect for others property.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I see it all the time in CA... I walk up to complete strangers when I know they're leaning on someone elses car/truck..(you can tell). And then I ask them what year the vehicle is because "I like it". Then the answer is always (as they get off of it) oh, I don't know,it's not mine.
Well then why in the *** are you leaning on it?

I do this because it irritates the **** out of me.

IMO

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I literally was walking to my truck in the gym parking lot one night and 2 guys were leaning over my tailgate talking to each other like it was their truck.. They noticed me looking at them like I was about to kill them. Then it hit them ... Their truck was black, and parked next to mine. Got tons of apologies, but boyyy was I about to flip ****.

IMO

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Suppose that's one nice thing about being in Alaska, nobody is leaning against that cold ass metal.

2013rammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Place I used to work for I have a new f250 4x4 for a company truck I was outta town for work came back from the bar in my motel looked out the window to check on my truck only to see someone grabing a pipe wrench out the back I opened my door said what are you doing his reply was oh I'm just looking I said oh so you have to pull it out and walk away to look at it turned into a big fight between us bad thing he was with another company working land rigs

Saltillo Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm always the last to know...so I should get rid of my fannypack? Is that what we're doing now?.....Dang it.

lippylu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Suppose that's one nice thing about being in Alaska, nobody is leaning against that cold ass metal.

I don't know man, I had a native up here leaning on mine in a gym parking lot while he was talking on the phone. I walked up to the truck and he was like "oh is this yours?". I say " nah man, I just happen to have the keys to it". He said "sh** my bad bro". Thought it was kinda funny at the end of it, but I was definitely pissed.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have been wanting to swap the super 44 for the 10, some time now... Any of you heard a real difference between the two? Not youtube, in real life.

IMO

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't know man, I had a native up here leaning on mine in a gym parking lot while he was talking on the phone. I walked up to the truck and he was like "oh is this yours?". I say " nah man, I just happen to have the keys to it". He said "sh** my bad bro". Thought it was kinda funny at the end of it, but I was definitely pissed.

What a doucher. "Oh is this yours" like the answer to the question even matters.

lippylu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been wanting to swap the super 44 for the 10, some time now... Any of you heard a real difference between the two? Not youtube, in real life.

IMO

I haven't heard the 44 in person or at least to my knowledge. I have the Flowmaster Outlaw catback on mine. 3in all the way back with the super 10 and it sounds really good IMO...