front diff locker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PostalTwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
hello everyone i dont have a front locking diff and would like to add so im looking for susguestions of what to go with i would like to add a factoy one like the one that is in my rear diff but i cannot find, any help\opinions would be apperciated thanks

OP
OP
P

PostalTwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
np thanks for the reply 20'' fuel hostages are the rims? looks like exactly what i want hope u dont mind if i copy?

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
No lol I meant it was cool if you wanted to do the same thing. I have no problem with it.

OP
OP
P

PostalTwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
oh lol ok then, i guess i cant read too good thanks for clarifing lmao :)

OP
OP
P

PostalTwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
bummer theres no locker for me though hopefully they will come out with one soon what brands do u like? ive never had to add before

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I'm sure it will be a few years. Last time I knew, there wasn't even anything out for mine in the front.

I'm not that up on lockers to really say whats good and what's not to be honest. I just know there aren't a lot of options for a 1/2 ton.