Fuel Pump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glanzj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Morning Form Michigan,

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a Performance Fuel pump to run in a Hemi Ram.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
What is your fuel demand? Most in-tank pumps will require modification of the stock fuel basket since there's no 100% drop-in pumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

glanzj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is your fuel demand? Most in-tank pumps will require modification of the stock fuel basket since there's no 100% drop-in pumps.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Now that I know I have to mod the fuel basket should I go with a LX pump?

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Ok, thanks for the reply. Now that I know I have to mod the fuel basket should I go with a LX pump?

The LX fuel basket doesn't work with the Truck fuel tank. The reason I asked what your fuel demand has to be is a boost-a-pump will work for most upgrades unless you're going over 12psi of boost or over a 200 shot of nitrous, assuming stock displacement.

OP
OP
G

glanzj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks I know the basket doesn't work from the lx, I will have to mod the Ram basket and I have too much power to be on a boost-a-pump. I have a 160k miles on the pump I am replacing it. so I was wondering what people were doing instead of a stock pump and basket.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Thanks I know the basket doesn't work from the lx, I will have to mod the Ram basket and I have too much power to be on a boost-a-pump. I have a 160k miles on the pump I am replacing it. so I was wondering what people were doing instead of a stock pump and basket.

Have a look through my build thread, I've run a single and now dual Walbro 400lph pumps in my truck. I'm also running a complete return-style system with an A1000 pressure regulator.

OP
OP
G

glanzj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome thank you!

Have a look through my build thread, I've run a single and now dual Walbro 400lph pumps in my truck. I'm also running a complete return-style system with an A1000 pressure regulator.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Awesome thank you!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Modifying the basket is fairly easy if you are completely replacing the fuel pump with any of the aftermarket ones.