getting code PCM P0140

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Little back ground on truck, catless long tubes and only front two 02s are actually in, the other two in rear are connected but not inserted (zip tied to frame) hemifever tune and ran the truck Sunday. Turned it on today and cel popped up on start up. Any ideas where to start guys?

Last edited:

Ajwalk2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you have hemi fever turn the rear o2s off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaelrc51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Most likely you have shorted something out it when you zip tied it to the frame.

It has a reference voltage to read how rich or lean it is. The rear 02 sensors aren't for tuning. The code will only come up if it sees a short or open in this circuit.

OP
OP
Txhemirt

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
id put the sensors in and reset the codes

tuned by jay greene

Ordered extensions to do this, hoping it works

Did you have hemi fever turn the rear o2s off?

From everything I have been told and read, this truck gen has to have the rear 02s even if they aren't plugged in

Most likely you have shorted something out it when you zip tied it to the frame.

It has a reference voltage to read how rich or lean it is. The rear 02 sensors aren't for tuning. The code will only come up if it sees a short or open in this circuit.

Hoping this is not the case but with my luck very likely. Will keep y'all posted

Ajwalk2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would contact hemi fever and see what he says