Going to the track soon! Nov. 14th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well my car club is having a small track day near where I live and I am going to take the ole' Ram out there and see what she will do. I am curious to find out what the truck WILL run, but I am not sure. I am basically stock with an 8spd. and 3.21s, NO LSD. The DA should be around 1000-1500' basically close to sea level. I am hoping even with my one tire fire, I can manage a 14.4-14.5 @ 97-98mph. Only mods I have are a 22" magnaflow and resonator deletes. Full trim runs and I might try one without the tailgate just to see.

I have been racing trucks for a LONG time, so I know what I have working against me. Plus I have read to never brake stall these trucks due to timing being pulled. If anyone is interested in going to this event it is in Texas. It will be at the Texas Motorplex on November 14th around 6:00p-Midnight.

Am I wrong about what I should expect or does anyone have any insight on the times these trucks normally run in this type of weather and being stock?