Help choosing between carven exhausts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
I see Carven has bolt on kits now that are very attractive. I'm thinking about picking one up but am having trouble deciding which. I think I've watched every clip on youtube 3x over but am still stuck. Fortunately I love the sound of both so I think I'll be happy either way. I'm hoping some people here can contrast these two systems if you've heard both, or compared to stock.

My inclination is to go for the R-Series (Competition Series kit), I love the raspy tone it has. However, my concerns are cabin drone and cold start sound level. My driveway is right by my neighbors house so I don't want complaints leaving early in the morning for work. Is the Carven R-Series significantly louder than stock on a cold start?

If the R-Series is significantly louder on a cold start I'll probably go for the TR-Series (Progressive Series Kit). Any info is much appreciated! Thanks!

sarvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see Carven has bolt on kits now that are very attractive. I'm thinking about picking one up but am having trouble deciding which. I think I've watched every clip on youtube 3x over but am still stuck. Fortunately I love the sound of both so I think I'll be happy either way. I'm hoping some people here can contrast these two systems if you've heard both, or compared to stock.

My inclination is to go for the R-Series (Competition Series kit), I love the raspy tone it has. However, my concerns are cabin drone and cold start sound level. My driveway is right by my neighbors house so I don't want complaints leaving early in the morning for work. Is the Carven R-Series significantly louder than stock on a cold start?

If the R-Series is significantly louder on a cold start I'll probably go for the TR-Series (Progressive Series Kit). Any info is much appreciated! Thanks!

Hi I have the rax-kit with the r series muffler and it is loud on start up and drone is minimal to none depends only drones when it switches from v8 to Eco mode, I had muffler delete before and it just a toned down version of a muffler delete the r series muffler thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963