hemifever tune setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Okay guys since I had my tuner I am having fun with it but I was thinking about waiting it up a little more by setting my WOT setting, so what some setting that I can start with? Thank guys for your help.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Yeah I do have the custom tune.

Tyler76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys, where one can get custom tune hemifever for Diablo Trinity ?

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
His tunes are great, and he adjust the throttle boost to 20% i believe in his tune, its in the tune so the tuner still shows 0 when you look through it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you already have the tuner click below and contact him. I do not have his service but I have contacted him and he's very quick to reply and everyone here raves about him

Dodge, Jeep & Chrysler Tuning | Jeep Chip | Dodge Programmer & More

Thanks!!!

what should be the reasonable price for it?

I see on that site $125.00, then Diablo Custom Tuning Stage 1
Our Price: $250.00, then Diablo Custom Tuning Stage 2
Our Price: $350.00

what's that? I mean that stages?

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Okay guys since I had my tuner I am having fun with it but I was thinking about waiting it up a little more by setting my WOT setting, so what some setting that I can start with? Thank guys for your help.

If you paid for a custom tune and you want more tell your tuner you want a more aggressive tune. Let the tuner do it.

evolizzee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hemifever makes race tunes too... He gave me one along with 2 other customs tunes, included in the price of my DS Trinity. $100 extra for 3 custom tunes, created by a reputable tuner... Can't beat that IMO.

I would assume stage 1 is bolt-ons only; stage 2 is cams and serious drivetrain upgrades; and stage 3 would be forced induction or nitrous...

That's my guess, but I've already got a modified, factory, turbocharged, car and the stages on it represent other things entirely... so I could be wrong about the above statement.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Hemifever makes race tunes too... He gave me one along with 2 other customs tunes, included in the price of my DS Trinity. $100 extra for 3 custom tunes, created by a reputable tuner... Can't beat that IMO.

I would assume stage 1 is bolt-ons only; stage 2 is cams and serious drivetrain upgrades; and stage 3 would be forced induction or nitrous...

This is correct. The $125 tuning package is what you would need for the standard bolt on parts.

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I paid $125.00 for the 93 octane hr custom tune, no need to adjust anything after installing it, the only thing I did was turn off the MDS so it would run off 8 cylinders all the time, I also turn off traction control sometimes at the track. With it on if the PCM senses tire spin it will cut power some until things are under control, I learned to feather into the throttle until the truck gets moving some and then floor it.

twelver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK guys I am curious on how Hemifever comes up with his tunes? You just tell him what bolt on parts you have on the truck and he builds them based off of that? Thanks in advance!!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
OK guys I am curious on how Hemifever comes up with his tunes? You just tell him what bolt on parts you have on the truck and he builds them based off of that? Thanks in advance!!

Hemifever has tuned a couple thousand Hemi trucks already, many of which were on the dyno. He takes his collective knowledge of all those tunes to build a tune file for you based on your mods.

twelver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hemifever has tuned a couple thousand Hemi trucks already, many of which were on the dyno. He takes his collective knowledge of all those tunes to build a tune file for you based on your mods.

Thanks Matt!!

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I purchased the tune off of his website, he contacted me and had me do some stock data logging, I sent the log files to him and with in minutes he had both the original backup hr_drag file and 93 octane hr_drag custom tune done based on my mods.

Vararam intake/ power wedge
Moe's 87mm ported throttle body
4:10 Gears
180 stat
BBK shorty headers
Magnaflow y pipe
Borla xs pro muffler / DHM electric cut out will be in on Monday