HP tranny tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Who all is playing with HP's tranny tuning,any quirks we should be watching out for. Probably early next week,i'll be going to see my tuner to play with the 8 speed in mine,so any heads up or tips are muchly appreciated.Thanks guys

Jimmy_K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As of right now I've had a hard time finding anything other than one thread that I posted and the original thread on another forum saying that's available.

PLEASE take a video of your truck when it's done. If it adjusts the firmness so much that it chirps the tires on the 1-2 shift, I'll order the software immediately. This is so huge for performance on these trucks! It's going to change the game IMO.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
As of right now I've had a hard time finding anything other than one thread that I posted and the original thread on another forum saying that's available.

PLEASE take a video of your truck when it's done. If it adjusts the firmness so much that it chirps the tires on the 1-2 shift, I'll order the software immediately. This is so huge for performance on these trucks! It's going to change the game IMO.

My buddy is using the same tuner as me,and they've been playing with his.It's apparently a fairly steep learning curve,but they have his 2015 chirping the tires going into 3rd,and they've moved his shift points up to 6400 rpm to match his cam a little better.There does appear to be a few quirks though,as everytime they change the parameters they've been having to clear codes,and I guess it takes a higher end scanner to clear the codes.That's all I've got so far,but i'm going up to check his truck out tomorrow,and talk to my tuner to set up an appointment to hopefully start on mine sometime next week. I'll let you know how it goes Jimmy.
Rick