I have a P050B trouble code!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am new to this forum, so please have patience while I try to figure it out!
I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi and im having some problems that I'm in hopes of some help. I drove my pickup to the store the other day and all was fine. When i left the store it started running very rough and would die when i stopped at stop signs. The check engine light came on. I would have to start it 5-6 times to get through the intersections all the way home. A friend had a trouble code reader and it showed P0300. In short, I replaced the plugs, coil packs, and camshaft sensor. Now it shows code P050B. I'm kinda lost as what to do from here! My truck wont stay running for more than 20 seconds and is extremely rough for that short time.Anyone have any suggestions on what to try next? Thanks!!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I fund these on the Challenger forum as possible causes for that code.... I would think it wouldn't be any different on a Ram.

Loose connection(air flow tube, air cleaner)
IACV problem
MAF sensor failure
Clogged intake air line
IAT sensor failure