I just ordered moes 85mm throttle body!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I cant wait to try it out when it gets here.. i got me a AFE CAI and a maggie 14 inch muffler and i just got the trinity t-1000 and its still in the box... lol.. im going to put on my throttle body first... hope everyone is enjoying thiers and seeing some awesome gains... i have a 2011 ram express with 3:55 gears and its 4x4... :)

Budakane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345ci Hemi
You're gonna love it it def increases throttle response, you may want to look into a gear swap, those 3:55s are holding that truck back.

OP
OP
H

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I cant wait!!! also How much would gear swap cost?? and how long will it take them to do it.... also i found out i cant get any custom tuning done.. my alienware x51 doest have a SD card slot... im getting a tablet and i wonder if i can send my custom tuning files through a tablet? thanks guys!

steadly2004

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
I cant wait!!! also How much would gear swap cost?? and how long will it take them to do it.... also i found out i cant get any custom tuning done.. my alienware x51 doest have a SD card slot... im getting a tablet and i wonder if i can send my custom tuning files through a tablet? thanks guys!

You can get a USB to SD card adapter for cheap from new egg or eBay

In not sure what's involved with getting the tune done so i can't speak s to whether you can get the files to and from the tuner through the tablet.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
H

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
awesome.. i just order my usb to sd adapter... cant wait! how did u guys like ur tuner???

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
First off, welcome to RamForum!! You are going to love the new TB. With your mods, the 85mm is a perfect match.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to RF and you're going to love the TB. Especially when combined with all the other mods, it is a fantastic addition to the list.

And please take a quick moment to introduce yourself in our introduction section where you tell tell us what you've got and where you plan on taking your truck. And of course, you can't forget the most important part, pictures! We all love looking at pictures no matter what state the truck is in. It could be in the dealer lot or a truck modified for sema, we'll be just as excited, haha. Oh and quick link is at the bottom of my sig.

redsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.5 Ecoboost
I cant wait to try it out when it gets here.. i got me a AFE CAI and a maggie 14 inch muffler and i just got the trinity t-1000 and its still in the box... lol.. im going to put on my throttle body first... hope everyone is enjoying thiers and seeing some awesome gains... i have a 2011 ram express with 3:55 gears and its 4x4... :)

Should be fun when you get all that on, I'm about in the same stage as you minus the TB but I'm running the superchips 91 tune until this afternoon when the trinity shows up. Just got back from doing some 0-60 runs. Get a consistent 6.8 if I just mash the gas, managed a 6.1 once with a bit of brake and gas, burned the tires off a few times trying that, need more practice lol. Welcome to the forum and throw some pics up of your truck.