if you had 1k to spend....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Numnutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry, didn't see the tune in your signature.
I then would go Longtube Headers. From everything I have read, second most bang for your buck. Got mine yesterday, now I have to install. :superhack:

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry, didn't see the tune in your signature.

I then would go Longtube Headers. From everything I have read, second most bang for your buck. Got mine yesterday, now I have to install. :superhack:

How do they look in real life compared to the EBay pics? Were they as straight back as they appeared or have the bends like the the Stainless Werks versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Numnutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How do they look in real life compared to the EBay pics? Were they as straight back as they appeared or have the bends like the the Stainless Werks versions?

They have the bends and believe it or not, each tube is within an 1/8 of an inch in length.
I'm guessing you could call them tuned.
Welds are fine, I'm actually pretty impressed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

dhows31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What are the advantages to the underdrive pulley from moes?

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What are the advantages to the underdrive pulley from moes?

Smooths out your RPM's, serves as a harmonic balancer and this is one of the few mods I felt an immediate seat of the pants improvement.

So the title reads if "you", as in me, had 1K to spend, I'd give it to matt for my down payment on a new camshaft haha. :naughty::naughty:

dhows31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Smooths out your RPM's, serves as a harmonic balancer and this is one of the few mods I felt an immediate seat of the pants improvement.

So the title reads if "you", as in me, had 1K to spend, I'd give it to matt for my down payment on a new camshaft haha. :naughty::naughty:

Seems like a lot of money for something so simple.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Seems like a lot of money for something so simple.

It is but in my experience, having removed that thing twice, the money is the easy part. The install is the hard part haha. Hate that little guy. It taunts you, I swear it.