inertia customs cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
who on here has gotten a custom 8620 billet cam for their stroker engines in our 5.7hemis from inertia motorsports

talking about

5.7 /392stroker?
or 5.7/400 stroker?

how do you guys like it hows the chop on it and the specs you guys got
what dobyou guys think about this custom stroker cams?????

i was offered a 226/240 115lsa

hemi_loredo03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've only heard sound clips on Instagram, their cams can ******* chop lol. Don't know much on the performance. moesperformance.com may have some options for you as well. Jay Greene also very knowledge about this when it comes to cams.

Rupert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 big horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AISI 8620 is a hardenable chromium, molybdenum, nickel low alloy steel often used for carburizing to develop a case-hardened part. This case-hardening will result in good wear characteristics.

Your post is unclear, you ask about a camshaft and or a stroker?

Inertia sells both.

an the website they offer videos as well

They do mostly cars, with a good reputation, which should extend into the trucks.

Inertia Motorsports

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AISI 8620 is a hardenable chromium, molybdenum, nickel low alloy steel often used for carburizing to develop a case-hardened part. This case-hardening will result in good wear characteristics.

Your post is unclear, you ask about a camshaft and or a stroker?

Inertia sells both.

an the website they offer videos as well

They do mostly cars, with a good reputation, which should extend into the trucks.

Inertia Motorsports

yes i know they offer both im getting a short block 5.7/400 built by them i was offered a custom cam for this setup

226/240 on a 114lsa
Custom cam 8620 billet core

waanted to know how good is this cam compare to other cams being offered out their

how are the results on power gains?
how is the choping sound with this cam?
overall how good is this cam?
or should i go a different route when using a custom cam for a stroked engine?

ive heard really great things about their engine builts that is why i went that route but havent heard much info about their custom cams for stroker engine?

hemi_loredo03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yes i know they offer both im getting a short block 5.7/400 built by them i was offered a custom cam for this setup

226/240 on a 114lsa
Custom cam 8620 billet core

waanted to know how good is this cam compare to other cams being offered out their

how are the results on power gains?
how is the choping sound with this cam?
overall how good is this cam?
or should i go a different route when using a custom cam for a stroked engine?

ive heard really great things about their engine builts that is why i went that route but havent heard much info about their custom cams for stroker engine?

Inertia Motorsports are stand up guys. They know their **** pretty good. If you go back and ask them these same questions they will be able to answer them for you. Or talk it over with Jay Greene who is very knowledgeable on cams for these trucks.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
who on here has gotten a custom 8620 billet cam for their stroker engines in our 5.7hemis from inertia motorsports

talking about

5.7 /392stroker?
or 5.7/400 stroker?

how do you guys like it hows the chop on it and the specs you guys got
what dobyou guys think about this custom stroker cams?????

i was offered a 226/240 115lsa

What engine package are you getting?