Instruction manual for Bully dog GT hemi plus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

merlin3606

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently purchased a bully dog tuner and would like to know where I could get an instruction manual which tells you what the different special functions do and what the abbreviation's mean on screen. I was able to find one for the regular gt tuner. Thanks for the help

J-Dub

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i found one for the triple dog gt tuner after i installed my hemi plus tuner. Wish i would have had it before so i wouldnt have to figure it out on my own but it wasnt that bad. The triple dog tuner installs the same way if your trying to run the wires and such. What abbreviations are you seeing?

BD could really improve on that side of things also. There is absolutely no instructions or anything that are work a dang that come with the hemi plus tuner

Last edited:
OP
OP
merlin3606

merlin3606

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found the same one but it doesn't explain all the same special features as the hemi plus does. It also doesn't have the same options like to disable all sounds. I was wondering what tc locked meant in the screen where it tells you what gear you are in.

Last edited:

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
"tc locked" means that the torque converter is locked in.

OP
OP
merlin3606

merlin3606

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you that's what I thought. I placed the performance tune on and feel it is not as good as the regular tune. Does this sound right. I only have a s&b intake.