Intermittent Auto options shutoff on 2014 Longhorn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cserebogar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I have a new Longhorn, driving down the highway all of a sudden the display tells me thatas it scrolls through the messaging....Auto high beam disable, auto wipers sensor off, rear park sensor off, front park sensor off...

This happened a cpl times to me. So I took it into said dealer (they now charge you if they can't find anything and don't even apparently tell you about it neither-so much for bumper to bumper coverage).

They couldn't get any codes out of it and of course he test drove it even though I told them it only happend every cpl of weeks and is random. He had no clue what to do or the casue of it. D-uh how about replace the computer modules?? But they won't cus they can't find it....

They then blame the Viper extra security/remote start system. It was checked out by them and there's nothing there. Least the tech there had alot more insight and was smarter.

Anyone ever have this happen to them where all the auto stuff just scolls n shuts off while driving?? I checked all the settings afterward and they're stil checked. When I turn the truck off and on again they all seem to work n come back to life.

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Don't have the auto features on my truck, but I have shared the ****** dealer experience with you unfortunately. Best of luck getting the issue fixed.