Jay Greene Racing Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sillygoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
sic-quit acting as the spokesman for jay, you're not a tuner, stop pretending to be one
dub-quit looking to pounce on jay every chance you think you get
imo

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why would you lose cruise control!??

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
sic-quit acting as the spokesman for jay, you're not a tuner, stop pretending to be one
dub-quit looking to pounce on jay every chance you think you get
imo

You dont know what i know. I bet money i know more about tuning than anyone in this thread besides jay. Your name fits you.

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you think that's funny you should see how I make love to a cheerio without breaking it.

Damn near fell off the chair laughing,:roflsquared:

I'm guessing Mel isn't reading this:happy107:

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Because traction control is disabled

Oh yeah and that disables your ABS system. To be honest having traction control COMPLETELY turned off at the track is kind of a moot point in my opinion. Just with the button you can at least hit 3rd gear (8spds) to do a burnout and that's plenty to get the tires hot. No need to go any further unless you just like smoke. Even the traction control turned off the truck doesn't pull timing off the line unless the ABS system can detect the tires slipping. That's why I asked.

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
Oh yeah and that disables your ABS system. To be honest having traction control COMPLETELY turned off at the track is kind of a moot point in my opinion. Just with the button you can at least hit 3rd gear (8spds) to do a burnout and that's plenty to get the tires hot. No need to go any further unless you just like smoke. Even the traction control turned off the truck doesn't pull timing off the line unless the ABS system can detect the tires slipping. That's why I asked.

With tc on i hit a brick wall. Using the button to turn it off gives me about 20' before it kicks in. Even when its disabled in the track tune i pull the abs fuse just to cover my ass.

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Is jay greene a living legend in the ram world or something?

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ask him a question about his statement and he turns it into a ****show. Surprise!

I was legitimately curious as to what the differences are other than traction control. I've never talked to Sean about it other than to note that ABS and cruise wouldn't work. You mentioned it and you claim to know about it, so I asked you. Sorry you got your panties in a *** over it.

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ask him a question about his statement and he turns it into a ****show. Surprise!

I was legitimately curious as to what the differences are other than traction control. I've never talked to Sean about it other than to note that ABS and cruise wouldn't work. You mentioned it and you claim to know about it, so I asked you. Sorry you got your panties in a *** over it.

With your track record how am i supposed to know. Sean wont tell you anyway because thats how he is.