Just ordered a catch can at 20% off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
UnsatFC

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Congrats FC! :happy107: Great Deal!

Now with ExpressRules knowledge shared: If you add a CAI you will probably have gained almost 95.6 HP & 43.8 ft lbs of Torque @ the rear wheels! :favorites13:

Congrats again! Preventive Maintenance at its finest.

Can you imagine the average owner attempting or trying to find or empty a catch can that come factory installed.
Hell --->half the owners in the world can't even change their own oil or put air in their tires.
This would be a total disaster of an idea.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I now have a cc along with other goodies, now then I have a Spohn, JBA, Magnaflow and lastly but certainly the best sticker Moe's on the back window. Can some of you fellas approximate how many ponies I picked up, tq would be an added bonus I suppose, cheers and have a great weekend.

OP
OP
UnsatFC

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I now have a cc along with other goodies, now then I have a Spohn, JBA, Magnaflow and lastly but certainly the best sticker Moe's on the back window. Can some of you fellas approximate how many ponies I picked up, tq would be an added bonus I suppose, cheers and have a great weekend.

Defentaly pushing over 400 hp to the wheels!

Gamester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

Get it dynoed to find out for sure, but around 400 would be my guess as well if the headers are long tubes.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think I need to put my boots on now, its getting pretty deep in here! All joking aside, they do catch all the blow-by that would otherwise gum up your TB.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Moe's sticker alone is worth at least 40hp. :happy107:
Jay

Members online

Forum statistics