Lets discuss the true limitations of a 4th Gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
10s in a chevy are like 11s on a dodge unfortunately it is easier to make a chevy go that fast then it is on a dodge and of course theres the 9 and 8 second couple out there too

dang, that's a hard pill to swallow..... i guess i've been under the impression the hemis would obliterate the vortec 5.3's and 6.0's

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
dang, that's a hard pill to swallow..... I guess i've been under the impression the hemis would obliterate the vortec 5.3's and 6.0's

stock for stock yes and even with bolt ons hemis are beasts but there isnt much competition for a fully built chevy.... Heck theres people here in texas running 10s on turbo 4.8s

Hemi Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
stock for stock yes and even with bolt ons hemis are beasts but there isnt much competition for a fully built chevy.... Heck theres people here in texas running 10s on turbo 4.8s

There's a reason every fast fox body mustang has an LS motor in it. Cheap and powerfull.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
I had a mid 8 second Fox.....it didn't have an LS in it. Just a good old 347 stroker on 4 kits.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are some crazy numbers you guys raw talking. I can't even wrap my mind around it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
God I hate chevys... If I had a dollar for every slammed chevy at the track with a hideous sounding exhaust here in houston...

i dont agree with you there. there is some that sound horrible but its just the little kids that want to be loud so they do a straight pipe or something but most out there have really nice sounding exhause specially the ones that are cammed