Looking for Ecodiesel Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STYSMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Im looking for a ecodiesel exhaust. i don't exactly care to do a pdf but i do want a better deeper sound from the motor. I do know its only a V6, and i might not be able to get a sound out of it without the dpf delete. If there are any ideas though of a way to get a better sound out of this engine throw them out!

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Your only option to get more sound is a DPF delete. I've talked to a few guys who said a filter back straight pipe made no sound difference at all.

You could throw a CAI on it and it might help a bit

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your only option to get more sound is a DPF delete. I've talked to a few guys who said a filter back straight pipe made no sound difference at all.

You could throw a CAI on it and it might help a bit

There's a video or two on YouTube of one with filter back and it sounds no different. Only option is deleting it which is getting closer to being available. They do sound pretty nasty deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
There's a video or two on YouTube of one with filter back and it sounds no different. Only option is deleting it which is getting closer to being available. They do sound pretty nasty deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually there is a delete available now!