Looking for programmer/tuner for 2013 Ram 4.7 Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnboy1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but thought I would give this a shot . I'm currently looking for an affordable programmer for my 2013 ram 4.7L. I would like to find someone who would sell theirs or let me use it to program my truck . I have the cash!

nickpohlaandp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
FYI, if someone lets you use theirs, that would mean they would have to set their vehicle back to stock in most cases. Most tuners will only link to one vehicle at a time unless you purchase an additional license. If you have the cash why not just buy one?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Search around,you should be able to pick up a used Diablo trinity for a decent price.When I was looking for one for my old 2013 4.7,the Bully Dog wasn't compatiable,but that was a couple years ago,at that time only the Diablo was compatiable with the 2013 4.7.Things might have changed since then,but i'd check to make sure a Bully Dog is compatiable before I bought one.

alfred.romero

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but thought I would give this a shot . I'm currently looking for an affordable programmer for my 2013 ram 4.7L. I would like to find someone who would sell theirs or let me use it to program my truck . I have the cash!

I just bought a diablosport i2 with a hemifever tune for my 4.7. The truck feels a lot lighter and has gained more power (butt dyno) than my CAI or exhaust. It's a 4.7 so any increase in hp and response was well worth it for me. Should've been my first mod but glad I got my complimenting mods before the custom tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: