Mod advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright guys, so I've got my truck where I want it looks wise for now. So now it's time for some performance mods.
In the next two weeks I will be buying a few things from moes.
My current plan is to buy the vararam intake, 87mm ported throttle body, 180 t stat and get custom tuning and install it all at one time.
But I've been reading the threads about the pedal commander and I'm not sure if I should get that instead of one of the others on that list.
So what do yall think I should do??

OP
OP
L

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And I guess I should mention also that my next plan was to get jba long tubes with the y pipe and mbrp catback.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
And I guess I should mention also that my next plan was to get jba long tubes with the y pipe and mbrp catback.

Don't waste your money on the catback, it has zero performance increase. Get the long tube headers with ceramic coating and swap out the muffler with the sound you want.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Alright guys, so I've got my truck where I want it looks wise for now. So now it's time for some performance mods.
In the next two weeks I will be buying a few things from moes.
My current plan is to buy the vararam intake, 87mm ported throttle body, 180 t stat and get custom tuning and install it all at one time.
But I've been reading the threads about the pedal commander and I'm not sure if I should get that instead of one of the others on that list.
So what do yall think I should do??

My first choice is do it all lol...
My second choice is swap the 87mm tb for the Peadle Commander. The PC is one of my favorite mods.