Modern Muscle 5.7L Ported Heads Now Available!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We have done all of our testing at the track as I am not a fan of dynos. Based on the results we have seen at the track, I would guess the power gains are around 50-60hp/tq to the wheels with this combo.
Nice! my R/T should respond nicely to these mods!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you send your heads in first, then the cost of the porting with upgraded springs and new valves is the pricing you see listed on the site. Just send your heads in first, and you will not have to pay the core charge. If we ship the new heads to you first, then we do have to charge the core fee, and then refund you the core amount as soon as you send yours back in.

There are 2 sets of heads on the shelf right now, so shipping time is quick.
Would we Send r heads into you or modern muscle?
Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Shipping to Canada isnt an issue...just more expensive. With how heavy these are, I would consider sending them to a shipping post on the US side of the border and then just picking them up if it isnt too far of a drive.

Mishalnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So what is the "safe" max rpm for the 2014 5.7 8spd ram 3.21 gear ?i currently only have a diablo 91 tune and a k&n intake and soon ill get a custom 2.5 catless y pipe and 2.5 "catback" and then ill get the 87 ported tb then a custom tune
* i didnt know how to send a private message and I just entered your latest thread *