Moes 5" Exhaust Tips Black Ceramic Coated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SteveCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow looks great they bolt right on correct??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yep, took 10 minutes to remove old ones and install these, helps to have 2 people, one under the trucking tightening the clamps and one at the back making sure they stay lined up and holding the other guys beer. :) actually had to set the beer down to hold the tip in place..

TwistedJake

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi
I've been waiting for a "blem" set to pop up so I can do similar. I do a lot of custom firearms cerakote work and have a room full of different colors.

Just FYI, 275 for 2 hours makes it more durable than 315 for an hour. I have both heat cure and air cure graphite black so will probably just spray in whatever I'm loading up next. Most likely the heat cure, it holds up better, I don't care what anyone says. I've done many suppressors in the air cure as it has a higher temp rating, and it holds up to full auto suppressor fire decent, but in general scratching doesn't seem to hold up nearly as well.

OP
OP
S

SteveCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been waiting for a "blem" set to pop up so I can do similar. I do a lot of custom firearms cerakote work and have a room full of different colors.

Just FYI, 275 for 2 hours makes it more durable than 315 for an hour. I have both heat cure and air cure graphite black so will probably just spray in whatever I'm loading up next. Most likely the heat cure, it holds up better, I don't care what anyone says. I've done many suppressors in the air cure as it has a higher temp rating, and it holds up to full auto suppressor fire decent, but in general scratching doesn't seem to hold up nearly as well.
I agree, I use only the heat cure

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn those are sick. I just got the carvens too.. wish I did this setup.. I like how they are rolled.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk