Moe's Ported Throttle whistling when on the gas???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just installed moes ported throttle body on 2015 ram 1500 .... made sure bolts are tight. Seems to be sealed right ... however I get a whistle like a turbo spooling only when accelerating up to speed . (Normally at about 2000 rpm) when I hammer it , no whistling , no whistling at idle either... anyone else experience this??? I checked my k&n intake connections and they seem to be all good . I sent sean( Hemifever ) a log and he didn't mention anything was abnormal and I don't feel any hesitation or lack of power or throttle response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Hmmmm......I just spoke to Matt about this same issue. But I thought it was My new ATI underdrive pulley. Be interested to see what You find out. :crazy:

OP
OP
BEAST19

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmmm......I just spoke to Matt about this same issue. But I thought it was My new ATI underdrive pulley. Be interested to see what You find out. :crazy:

Yea I'm goin to try to call him today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
I assume you made sure the o-ring was properly in place before bolting on?