Mufflex Setup Has NO DRONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClayBonics

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live by Mufflex and have used them for many years for all my cars. I cannot say enough about them. I had a DOD14M they did a Mufflex Resonance Cancellation Pipe Kit and it eliminates Drone! For those of you that have Ext/Quad cabs this will be a life saver allowing you to get the aggressive sound without the annoying Drone on the highway. It work so good I setup up to the DODM80. Keep in mind the DODM80 is a muffler delete so it is very aggressive. However, You can cruise the highway with no overkill drone in your cab. Very cool setup. Definitely worth checking out.

OP
OP
C

ClayBonics

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BTW can be added to existing kit you have!

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you sure you don't work for mufflex?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Hell...my long tube headers, high flow cats and Magnaflow cat back have no drone either. You can just hear the tone of the exhaust...but no resonating drone.

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I agree with unbroken I have long tube headers into a y pipe with high flow cats to a 14 inch magnaflow and no resonators and has no drone at all!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

ClayBonics

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you sure you don't work for mufflex?

Can't say anything nice about a place? As put in text I have been going their a long time.
If you look at my other posts I say nice things about Moe's Performance, does that mean I work for him too?
I like giving credit where credit is due. That is how people in business stay in business a supply better product.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

ClayBonics

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hell...my long tube headers, high flow cats and Magnaflow cat back have no drone either. You can just hear the tone of the exhaust...but no resonating drone.

Good to know. I have Y, DODm80 done. Looking to do long tubes. This is more for the guys who just change mufflers.

What long tubes you running? Did you get connection pipe as well?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
ARH's with the high flow cat mid-pipe

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't say anything nice about a place? As put in text I have been going their a long time.
If you look at my other posts I say nice things about Moe's Performance, does that mean I work for him too?
I like giving credit where credit is due. That is how people in business stay in business a supply better product.

I was joking man calm down...

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
Mufflex is located about 20 mins from my house. I will have to swing by there and check them out.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
ya i have y pipe all new 2.5 pipe magnaflow now had a flowmaster no res and 5'' tips and i have 0 drone