New MBRP dual exhaust :) Videos inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
I think I creamed myself over the 2nd video hahaha sounds great bro!

jlyoung08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 cummins
never actually heard a mbrp sound that good..im impressed lol

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds damned good. I am going to be looking into redoing the exhaust on my Ram one of these days. The Mufflex is aiight, but it's not the sound I lust after...

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
sounds good man

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
3 words... bad ******* ass.... now i am looking on ebay do you have an ebay link to the mbrp that you bought

OP
OP
Boosted Motorsports

Boosted Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
true duals? resonators? cats? 1 or two mufflers?

so many questions under answered

It's a pretty basic setup guys. It still uses the oem y pipe and my cats are still installed. It just follows the oem dual design. No resonators just one small muffler splitting from the 3" to the two tail pipes. I bought the setup used for $250 so I'm more than happy with it!

It isn't the best stainless material. I would rate the piping on par with the oem piping. I'm used to fancy stainless and titanium exhaust systems on my sports car though so maybe I'm just being fussy.

Any other questions feel free to ask!

John

jlpowell84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey are you still loving this MBRP? I just picked up truck yesterday from getting my 1-3/4 ARH long tubes and high flow cats in Y-pipe installed to stock exahaust.

I have always loved this MBRP sound and I would buy the 409 stainless kit today! Could install on Sat!

Anyone else get this exhaust? It's just hard to tell from youtube vids...I want the raspy mean V8 sound. Not the burbly flowmaster. Mufflex is better but I read some say its great but nothing special. I want raspy mean but not stupid loud at easy driving, but when I gas it I want it to get pissed off!