A new sticky thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This seems to be a good idea with other areas on our trucks, so here's the suggestion; can we have a sticky for all the same asked questions we get on here like is an a tuner worth the money, e-fan worth it, is a catch can worth it or how does it work, do I need a tune for headers, what exhaust is loud or mild, etc. if somebody has more mainly asked questions with a good solid answer for it can we compile them into a big sticky for everyone to look at and decide for themselves if they want to do the mod or go a different route? I know I'm missing some points and will gladly like input so that the sticky thread has nothing missing. Te only thing I don't think is necessary is like which tuner (Jay Greene, Hemifever, etc is better) that's more of an opinion to most than actual info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Doesnt look like it...lol

LIT3MUP!!!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Would be nice to have popular sub-categories with all the questions and answer about the particular frequently talked about subject. Would be a lot easier seeing how the "search" option doesn't seem to work very well and it not used very often. Some examples;
Catch cans
tuners
gearing
CAI
Jay

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Sorry guys, but right now we don't want to have a section with a lot of stickies. Someone started a thread in the how to section that I did sticky for him because it was actually useful. What he did was make a thread with links to the popular how to threads. What i'm getting at is if someone wants to make a thread with links to the most common threads we could sticky that 1 thread.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
I agree...too many stickies and people will probably get just as, if not more confused.

LIT3MUP!!!

OP
OP
1SilverBullet2

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alright I gotcha. Figured it was worth a shot since everyone always asks the same repeated questions and nobody uses the search tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye