no savvy with modern devices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLEEEEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have the top shelf DiabloSport tuner and need some help. It would seem as though all I can do is what pops up on the main screens, how do I get into the auxiliary functions ie turn off the speed limiter or any other goodies that might be hidden etc etc. Thanks for any help in advance guys and gals.:favorites13:

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know you've probably already done this but have you checked Youtube for videos for your tuner??? I've watched plenty of video's of Diablosport and if that doesnt work for you I believe you can call whatever company you bought it from I know a couple of guys on here that bought their tuners from Moe's have called them for installation help.

OP
OP
K

KLEEEEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I know you've probably already done this but have you checked Youtube for videos for your tuner??? I've watched plenty of video's of Diablosport and if that doesnt work for you I believe you can call whatever company you bought it from I know a couple of guys on here that bought their tuners from Moe's have called them for installation help.

good call on YouTube, headed there right now. Thanks:favorites13: