Obx headers any one ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162066554727

Seems like a nice price for long tubes to put on my ram rt

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162066554727

Seems like a nice price for long tubes to put on my ram rt
My friend put OBX headers on his 2015 RAM R/T. They had a hell of a time getting the OBX Ypipe to fit. So far so good. He didn't do the tuning yet got a instant CEL on when he installed them. Not really a fan of the quality.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My friend put OBX headers on his 2015 RAM R/T. They had a hell of a time getting the OBX Ypipe to fit. So far so good. He didn't do the tuning yet got a instant CEL on when he installed them. Not really a fan of the quality.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Do they sound good ? Did he notice any thing different ?

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
They fit good the y pipe will leak and i had factory weld leaks all over the place . You will need to dent one tube for the steering shaft and they will mske the truck alot louder.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
all I'm gonna say is you get what you pay for. Look at the JBA's for something of quality at a good price that actually fits.

OP
OP
H

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
all I'm gonna say is you get what you pay for. Look at the JBA's for something of quality at a good price that actually fits.

I read some place where many people's le had issues with jba headers also

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ive taken mine off 4 times to fix factory leaks and welded every joint on the y pipe up because they were blowing air out but they dud bolt up no prob except the steering shaft but i think the shaft problem will be wth all of them.to be honest i personaly wont put headers on anything else i have they are more troble thsn they are worth sometimes .

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I read some place where many people's le had issues with jba headers also

I have a friend at a Dodge dealership that has put on both JBA and OBX Longtubes for the 4th gens, both 8 speeds and said the OBX fit better and had better quality then the JBA.

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have a friend at a Dodge dealership that has put on both JBA and OBX Longtubes for the 4th gens, both 8 speeds and said the OBX fit better and had better quality then the JBA.

Mine seemed to be good quality but like i said the welds from the factory were leaking in several different places including inside the collector i had to cut it off weld it up inside and weld it back on.a nd the y pipe would not seal up it was so bad it would blow dust up when you cranked it.

OP
OP
H

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

See statements like this make me wanna just blow money lol