Pcm connection issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmark83

Reaction score
So got my trinity and unlocked pcm today everything is ready to go and pcm connections aren't budging. Literally the red clip is opened up and can't break these things loose. Am I missing something. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So got my trinity and unlocked pcm today everything is ready to go and pcm connections aren't budging. Literally the red clip is opened up and can't break these things loose. Am I missing something. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Try to wiggle the connections lose side to side. That's what I did with mine

OP
OP
tmark83

tmark83

Reaction score
Lol still a no go not even budging. They connections wiggle but don't seem to be breaking loose. The whole pcm mount wiggles more than the connections.

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol still a no go not even budging. They connections wiggle but don't seem to be breaking loose. The whole pcm mount wiggles more than the connections.

Oh, well I can't help anymore. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Try pushing it back in and lock it. Then unlock it and see if you can't wiggle them loose again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tmark83

tmark83

Reaction score
Omg thanks guys, finally got it. Had to get in the side of clip and break it loose. 2015 so not that aged but geez.