Pedal commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Not sure if this topic has been hashed out or not... tried searching it to no avail. Does anyone have the pedal commander installed on their truck? Can you feel the difference? Does it improve the seat of the pants feel, and improve performance?

sent from galaxy S7 edge using tapatalk

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Never heard of a pedal commander, but if it is anything like the Sprint Throttle Booster, which I have, you will love it!

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I debated getting one but for a little more coin went with the Diablo I2 on my 2011. The tuner is more bang for your buck unless you are newer and need PMU too.

I read a lot of reviews on it and people seem pleased. The pedal will definitely be more responsive making it "feel" like more power.

Very happy with the Diablo and hemifever tune.

If anyone gets one would be curious to hear your thoughts. There are A LOT of reviews on Amazon for the PC for our trucks.

OP
OP
BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Thank you very much! Im getting my bighorn hemi a pedal commander :)

sent from galaxy S7 edge using tapatalk

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Sounds amazing our trucks have a lot of power but the damn drive by wire seems to hold it back! I want one bad now.