Pedal Commander or Carven R exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhill29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want to buy one or the other. Please give me some feedback on this please.

OP
OP
D

Dhill29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure if I can do both? Which one should I do first?

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Depends...do you want quicker throttle response or a nice sounding exhaust? Personally, I would take the exhaust first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dhill29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I guess I am going to buy the exhaust first and the Christmas get the pedal commander. Thank you guys.

CHIWS6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I just put on my progressive carven exhaust and wish I would’ve done it sooner. Exhaust gets my vote

OP
OP
D

Dhill29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I guess I am going to order it tomorrow.

SoCal Bomber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Without a doubt, exhaust. The first time you start up you'll have a smile from ear to ear like a fat kid in a candy store!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd check with Matt at Moe's and see how much longer he is going to run the "special" pricing on the PC.
Jay

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's a tough call. I always do Exhaust first, it's automatic. Usually know what Exhaust I am going to put on before the vehicle is in my possession. Although the dramatic difference the pedal commander makes is incredible. It really is a toss up.

If your interested in the pedal commander we are running a great discount on them right now.

If your interested in Carven we will be offering them next week. It would have been this week but Carven's supplier has delayed that so we won't be really advertising Carven until the product is in stock.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's a tough call. I always do Exhaust first, it's automatic. Usually know what Exhaust I am going to put on before the vehicle is in my possession. Although the dramatic difference the pedal commander makes is incredible. It really is a toss up.

If your interested in the pedal commander we are running a great discount on them right now.

If your interested in Carven we will be offering them next week. It would have been this week but Carven's supplier has delayed that so we won't be really advertising Carven until the product is in stock.

I think you should grab both using these deals!

OP
OP
D

Dhill29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man, you guys are putting the pressure on me to get both. I can swing it, but if my wife finds out she will kill me. Ugh, I want both. I will have to sleep on this again tonight. Thank you guys a ton!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
[email protected] you have the carven r for 2017 1500 ram?
Currently Carven is back ordered. I should be shipping Carven out by next week. We will be running discounts for forum members on it as we do with all products to our membership here. I can provide pricing on it now but cant ship out until next week. I've been personally in contact with Jeff the owner of Carven

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JB1

stoviAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Exhaust 1st.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk