The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
***** idiot

QUOTE=DavidN;1508978]I don't think that would make much sense as every single engine is different, every truck every setup, every driver, ...
But the PC is adjustable on the fly and that's one of its great features.

Just for the fun of it, I switched my PC off the other day and man that truck felt different. Tired, powerless, drove almost like sedated. lol
I'm on "sport" 1, sometimes 2 clicks down. Still playing around with it.[/QUOTE]

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
***** idiot

I don't think that would make much sense as every single engine is different, every truck every setup, every driver, ...
But the PC is adjustable on the fly and that's one of its great features.

Just for the fun of it, I switched my PC off the other day and man that truck felt different. Tired, powerless, drove almost like sedated. lol
I'm on "sport" 1, sometimes 2 clicks down. Still playing around with it.
Got any problems with me pal?

Last edited:

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Exactly what I asked for. Sharing info on this mod and settings. He said that didn't make sense. I disagree.

I enjoy this product and reading on it. But more info than ppl saying oh it's ridiculous makes it more enjoyable

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
My setting is Sport 0 and my only performance (?) add on are S&B cai, and catback Borla SS exhaust. :)

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Your gas pedal will thank you for this. :)

My gas pedal is loving you right now but my wallet is not LOL.... Just pulled the trigger on LT headers :)
DRKNESS thanks again for bringing the PC to the front lines of the forum, it's been a long time since the mod bug has bitten me. Feels great:roflsquared:

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Now see my wifey is annoyed as that is all that I talk about whenever I come back from driving the Ram lol. She's like, you do know you have added other things to that truck. I'm like yes, but nothing puts a smile on my face like that Pedal Commander. :)

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Here's a question...i wonder how this would affect someone who is running a nitrous setup where the NOS was activated at WOT with a window switch etc? This IS NOT meant to put a damper on the whole thread so please read on!! Lol... i just wonder if having the whole 395 horsepower at part throttle would keep people from hitting that WOT point where the nitrous is introduced into the engine?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

monteholic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
for my everyday driving I have been running "city" +2 a major difference from stock and when I feel like having a little added fun I bump it up to "sport" +3

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Guess I didn't plug it in all the way. Got electronic throttle service lights going off. Not sure what to do now

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Contact their support line if possible, are you still able to drive it ?

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Did the same install process again. Still flagging that. Throttle response now doesn't exist really. Going to let it sit w door open for 15 then go back to original. Really hope that works and I do not need to bring the truck in

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
It is, it is, it that good. No other way to say it, I can't stop smiling. Turned up the juice coming home and hit the back roads and got down. My truck was leading me for the first time ever, coming out of the turns white knuckles on the steering wheel, the roar of the Hemi, eyes as wide as saucers, 410` begging for more and an ear to ear smile permanently stuck on my face. All these years I thought I had a sorry 6 speed tyranny, there is nothing wrong with the 6 speed. Hands down this is the new hot mod.

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Very unhappy w this. Now going back to stock I'm getting alerts popping up. After watching videos I'm seeing that the piece that connects to the truck, not the gas pedal, does not click into place. It will come right out w little effort. So. Glad I bought this thing and now have to deal w this crap while their company is closed tol Monday when oh ya I need to drive 50 miles to work

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Failure to follow simple instructions? Dont bash the pedal commander because of something you did wrong...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Ok. I mean they are simple and I'm at least above average at these things. The issue as I said above appears that one of the clips does not fully connect.

In regards to the instructions, prior to purchasing I watched every video and read every other forum on this mod. I still think it will be great when up and running. However I'm not at a bit of a stand still. My gripe is simply wishing support was available

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Maybe the throttle issue popping up has to do w me running a custom tune. No idea but I will stop cluttering up this thread