The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Potatomafia

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Oh trust me when I say that smiles per gallon have gone through the roof!

I think I have to recalibrate my right foot to the new pedal sensitivity. I keep making the truck downshift 2-3 gears when I just want to speed up a bit. The exhaust sounds good though!

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was playing with mine more this past week. At this point, I'm thinking it needs to come out. Sport+ is unusable for me, sport is more than I want to deal with, and the City modes don't seem to make much of a difference.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was playing with mine more this past week. At this point, I'm thinking it needs to come out. Sport+ is unusable for me, sport is more than I want to deal with, and the City modes don't seem to make much of a difference.

Thats odd, City made a huge difference for me.

Maybe some trucks are different in regards to their "factory" throttle sensitivity?

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's possible, mine's an '09 so there are a few known differences. I guess for me it just didn't do enough to warrant what I paid for it. I haven't been thrilled with it since I got it, but it's mostly "out of sight, out of mind" until I either remember it or someone asks about it. Then I try again for a while.

Litos

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I've had mine for about 2 years...

I read the first 19 pages and got tired of reading the same old stuff lol

PC is really nice - ups vintage and changes the throttle sensitivity and just makes the truck more lively...

with 22x12 rims wrapped in 35" tires, your mpg take a huge hit, but such is life...

WORTH IT

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just thought I'd relate today's trip to inspection.
First time in a year I've shut off the PC, and thought I was in the wrong truck!
Accelerating from a stop felt like I was towing the semi behind me. All the zoom was gone.
Passed inspection for another 2 years, pulled over and set the PC back to Sport #2.

I got my truck back! :party36: