Pentastar V6 Pedal Commander review..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
I know there is a BIG review thread already, but this is for us PENTASTAR owners who look for a review and can not find one.. trust me I tried, nothing on the net for Ram Pentastar owners when it comes to the pedal commander
Let me start by saying I am not to good with this kind of stuff, so forgive me cause it may be short.. But truthfully one word summed up my experience anyway..

WOW !

most of the following was in sport mode +2.. Anything above that will just enhance the experience.. Once your in sport plus. it is on another level.. at that point my truck wanted to come out of its skin and my head hits the back of my seat.. So I found my happy place to be in the sport +2 mode

- 5 Min install
- Virtually all the Lag is gone !
- you will not believe its not a TUNE
- you will stop and open the hood to check your ECU for tampering
- you may even look over the whole engine, just to make sure there was no lil turbo or supercharger installed
- Brought my exhaust to life.. ( DID NOT SOUND LIKE A V8 )..More like an angry v6
- Would you believe me if i told you i dont chirp my tires anymore, I can actually get them to do a few revolutions.. LOL
- Although I was unable to time it, i swear I fell like i knocked off a clean 1-2 seconds off my 0-60 (could be just me and the ***** I had)
- your MPG will take a hit, only from your foot though as I am sure at the very minimal you will be heavy on her for the next month or so
- ECO mode did calm things down a lot, strangely the lag still didn't seem as bad as stock
- I did not run ECO mode long to actually get a feel or nearly enough time to see MPG differences.. I suppose after the first 1-2 months of enjoying sport mode.. I may put her back in to ECO.. LOL.. well maybe if I am in heavy traffic.. Anyway I will report back once I do..

Fell free to ask any questions and or make any comments
Thanks to Moes performance for the fast delivery. Also both Moes and " the Dodge Ram " Facebook group for the awesome deal !

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Nice review. Mine is still in transit. Hope to have it tomorrow

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great review!!!! I've been looking into one of these but hadn't really seen anyone with a V6 comment. Guess I know what my next mod is going to be now.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
ive been waiting for a review on this before i bought one for my 3.6

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Thanks for the review, same on the 5.7 liters, it is an out of body experience, :naughty:

glad to hear they are as effective for our V6 brothers , I am sure they are worthless for out Ford and GM cousins .......... :favorites13:

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
i bet paired with the 8 spd i have it would be a big difference

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
I have read mostly reviews for the Hemi which I have after reading the review for the Pentastar it sealed the deal. I now need one, does anyone here know what the discount code is?
Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk