Performance cylinder head shop in Saskatchewan, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So in a few weeks I'll be tearing into the motor and pulling the heads to do a spring, valves and valvetrain parts upgrade, as part of my cam/procharger install.

Does anyone know a good cylinder head shop in Regina, SK Canada preferably who can do a good performance 3 angle valve job, and maybe even some bowl blending/hand porting?

Most important is thst they have the right equipment to clean up the heads properly and do a decent valve job. ...

Any help would be appreciated....I don't want to ship these heads off if I can avoid it.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
You'll probably have better luck finding a SK shop on faceboock under groups like True North Rams. I don't know any good mechanical shops in Canada I'd trust with Gen III Hemi heads. I would however highly recommend shops like Arrington, Inertia, or Modern Muscle in the US who can typically have a 2-3 week turnaround back to Canada. Arrington did my big valve heads for my '09.

OP
OP
chargerrob1977
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks...yes I know those shops are experts on these heads....not going to wait 2-3 weeks for my heads and ship them/deal with customs etc.... just need the heads cleaned, surfaced, performance valve job, MAYBE some minor bowl blending and cleaning up the insides... and put together with all my new parts.

I'm not on facebook but I'll look deeper into that...thanks again.