Programmer suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amocoharley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello. I've got a 2012 Ram with 5.7l Hemi. I installed larger tires and would like to correct speedo. Also have an intake and free flow exhaust. I'd like a simple programmer that may help account for my changes. Would prefer to unplug it and keep it at home rather than plugged into my truck. Any ideas?
Thanks
Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A canned tune sounds perfect for you if that is primarily what you are looking for. Best deal would be SuperChips. I am sure you can get one on sale any day now for fourth of July. I got one last fathers day sale for $300 delivered to the door.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Diablosport I2 and their canned tunes.

Then when you want more power, get a custom tune from Hemifever.

Or get the both at the same time. Moe's Performance can get you the complete package to round out and really complement the intake and exhaust mods you've already done.

OP
OP
amocoharley

amocoharley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A canned tune sounds perfect for you if that is primarily what you are looking for. Best deal would be SuperChips. I am sure you can get one on sale any day now for fourth of July. I got one last fathers day sale for $300 delivered to the door.

Thanks

OP
OP
amocoharley

amocoharley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Or get the both at the same time. Moe's Performance can get you the complete package to round out and really complement the intake and exhaust mods you've already done.

Thanks

Gamester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

Yep, you'll want to go with Diablo...

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep, you'll want to go with Diablo...

Ill second that if you have any intention of wanting to customize tunes now or possibly in the future. A little more cash but would be worth it. You won't really know if you will be satisfied with the SuperChips until you install it and if not happy, you cannot customize.

OP
OP
amocoharley

amocoharley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for all the help. Anyone know if moes offers a coupon code?