RamForum Exhaust 4th Gen Clips and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bordin do you have any pics to show how it is all set up ? Would like to try and get the same sound for my exhuast.

BORDIN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Quad Cab
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Bordin do you have any pics to show how it is all set up ? Would like to try and get the same sound for my exhuast.

Not really much to do honestly,
1. Chop old Y pipe out, weld in new Mag Y (3" Out)
2. I previously had a Magnaflow Catback, so that is how I got my 5" tips and resonators removed. Wasn't 100% sold on the sound so... straight pipe (somewhat)
3. Remove Muffler install Mag Y and 3" pipe extension to compensate for muffler length.

I can get pictures tomorrow, working days right now and its freezing out so tomorrow after work Ill grab a few shots for you if I can

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rev's & a look at the custom side exit exhaust http://youtu.be/GU0Wve53vK8

Normal take off/drive to show noise inside the cab http://youtu.be/FmsEfeJBVx0

New exhaust setup, finally got around to making a video. It's a warm not cold start, you can hear the exhaust leak I have at the header. I'll fix that once I get some longtubes for it. My hearing isn't that great from loud music, working in a machine shop for 5 yrs & my Camaro had a loud exhaust but for me, there's little drone at 80mph. I can honestly hold a conversation with someone or talk on the phone with no problems (unless that person just talks really low lol).

These are the same mufflers on my Camaro. For Camaro/Trans Ams its known by GMMG for the company who sold the catback on their packaged vehicles. So it basically became a GMMG catback for these car's but MadHammer is the supplier. Well was before GMMG went bankrupt. He sell's the mufflers by themselves along with still making the catback for the 93-02 Camaro/Trans Ams.

Last edited:

Finnattic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Happy New Year! I did a quick vid of what it sounds like with the Borla XR-1 Sportsman muffler swap. A stainless Y-pipe 3" in to two 2.25" outs and about 7" of stainless straight pipe were used to make it all happen. I'm all stock except for the muffler swap, for now...

https://youtu.be/s3AWqiT8a7Y

It has a deep sounding new age like roar to it IMO. Factory resonators were left on and I'm glad I did. It's about at the edge of my "loud meter" but not overly loud for my liking. Drone is minimal and very much tolerable for me personally. Your milage may vary.

Last edited:

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hemi 6.4 + 14inch racing magnaflow 3.5 in/out. Too loud or just right? Any advice on this setup would be much appreciated.

AnimalYates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I started my own thread on this before I realized that this topic had it's own.. oops.

Anyway, I put a GoPro on the truck and took a little drive. Exhaust setup is just a single inlet dual outlet Flowmaster Super 44 and the rear resonators have been deleted. Also am running a Volant CAI. Around 1:10 in the video I get it up to about 50 mph and about 2:20 I get it to WOT. I like the way she sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhRXV6iWUcE&list=UUjtpjfJdWa549jp51D5_Glw

LCACER

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just put a flowmaster 40 or 44, but had the resonators removed!! Your's sounds good!

TRIGGER_Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i love my Db Corsa muffler back with the resonaters removed. anyone know a good site not youtube to up load quick videos?

HoneyBadger43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Anyone running the no drone Flo pro Muffler ? and what are your thoughts

speeed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trying to order a magnaflow 14 but cant find the option, any help?

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
[yt]KqSvO_TpvNo[/yt]
just replaced the muffler
everything else stock
just a little bit of drone at 1900
in cab sounds sexy lol
i will post a vid soon