S&B Filters intake system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Dude you suck for not even having a teaser pic! Not even a freakin box! Ahole :)

Anyways this thread is AWESOME. Was contacted by *EDITED* transmissions for some trans parts. Guess they saw this thread(or at least some thread of mine). They have a "few" new parts they want to try on a stock 48RE(have to pull the non-working BD line booster). Best part is they are sending extra parts to install to build up the rest the trany after the newer parts are tested in exchange for paying for shipping! WIN WIN!

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
damn man!

wish these things would happen to me
-_-

but congrats you two! that's badass

and yeah...I want pics already

Tapatalk Addict

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
did I not mention that was the dream I had last night? oops :)

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alright, you want a teaser...here you go

IMG_0709.jpg

I got the intake installed today and have driven around with it a bit but I'm about to head out to a party for a bit so sometime tomorrow I will sit down and write a review on the intake. I will say this though, I'm pretty happy with it, I believe I can feel a subtle change from the Afe intake, and I've already sold my Afe to a buddy of mine. So yea, more to come tomorrow.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
sweet more money for the next mod!

Yeah I had a K&N on my 98 but everything about the S&B just seemed high quality to me. Are you using the dry or oil filter? If out filters happen to be the same id by the dry off you.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awesome, congrats