S&B Intake Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
like to use this setup with my new hood

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 114

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I called S&B last week and they said it will be ready in July, no exact day, just July. So we are in July now, so....... hopefully...

jvoid4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How this intake been working? Has anyone had any issues with it? I see the last post about it was awhile ago.

WeTheNorth705

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Had mine for a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying this.
Worth the money.

Mennis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Love mine and install was a breeze. It took me less than an hr to swap the stock. Everything fit perfect.

TBone44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the information! Very helpful. I just had a quick question... I've looked on amazon for this model (75-5064) and I typed in my truck ('12 5.7 express) and It said it didn't fit my truck but it would fit a SLT, Big Horn and a Laramie. I didn't know if this is correct; I can't imagine its any different, right?

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
S&B has price controls. You're not going to save much if any at all over what Matt at Moe's Performance can do for you--and he can answer your questions.

I've had my S&B for over two years now. Nice mellow sound and lil sump'n in the butt dyno and looks better than stock under the hood.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man this upsets me. I told myself I would never buy another cai. I've had K&N on every truck. Along with exhaust, it's about the extent of my performance mods. I don't care for a racetruck... And nothing changes but the sound.

But this one looks really nice, I miss the sound too. Just boggles my mind how a stainless steel flowmaster muffler cost 1/3 of the price of a plastic box and a filter. I'm not a cheapass or broke... Just trying to justify it.

IMO