Sema = DiabloSport for 2011s and up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmzvip23

Reaction score
Ram Year
2k12
Engine
Ive waited long enough i can wait for this. Pretty exited now for my express this year.

OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can guarantee you if diablo can pull this off a dyno tune won't be to far behind for me and I'll post the before and after numbers (a vid most likely as well)....I've been in line waiting for this as long as anyone.

LoneStar210

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good to see us 2011 and up guys might have tuning options soon. I'm definitely getting something soon when available

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Trinity is $599 and InTune is $389.

I do a $439 Intune option that includes some partial custom tuning. I get the tune and make changes to it. Get a datalog and make additional changes. It's not my cam/heads custom tuning but it gets it running its best on that truck. It's $125 for the same tuning option if you come to me with a Diablo tuner already and want extra enhanced can tuning.

I do have a 2012 lined up for dyno testing "whenever" it comes avail so I can give out some descent tuning.

OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do a $439 Intune option that includes some partial custom tuning. I get the tune and make changes to it. Get a datalog and make additional changes. It's not my cam/heads custom tuning but it gets it running its best on that truck. It's $125 for the same tuning option if you come to me with a Diablo tuner already and want extra enhanced can tuning.

I do have a 2012 lined up for dyno testing "whenever" it comes avail so I can give out some descent tuning.

Ok a couple of questions for you.....
How many tunes can you fit on the intune tuner and with your tweaks for my headers/stall/ other bolt on mods would you say it should be on par if I actually had it dyno tuned?

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'll have my Trinity on me at the beach meet if you want to check it out.

i might not make it since its opening weekend but if your not busy one day i think you live close i can check it out to see how it works

To3z

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright so I have a BD tuner pre-ordered, but it seems like a lot of people are jumping ship for Diablo... Why is that? I know that there's no solid numbers for either tuner yet so is there that big of a difference in between the two companies?

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Alright so I have a BD tuner pre-ordered, but it seems like a lot of people are jumping ship for Diablo... Why is that? I know that there's no solid numbers for either tuner yet so is there that big of a difference in between the two companies?

custom tuning is the biggest factor here i believe

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
i might not make it since its opening weekend but if your not busy one day i think you live close i can check it out to see how it works

That's not even cool........but yeah we can meet up sometime if you want. The Trinity is well worth it IMO. I've had it for almost 2 years now.

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
That's not even cool........but yeah we can meet up sometime if you want. The Trinity is well worth it IMO. I've had it for almost 2 years now.

i know im really still trying to make up my mind if i am going to miss it to go to the meet or not

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
I am wanting BD due to the tons of features for data logging and reading gauges, I love the heads up display it has with everything on it, but I like the Diablo's ability to be custom tuned "most likely"... What does the Diablo offer as far as reading and giving me information?

Trinity! Same great features, same great taste, but with custom tuning!

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I am wanting BD due to the tons of features for data logging and reading gauges, I love the heads up display it has with everything on it, but I like the Diablo's ability to be custom tuned "most likely"... What does the Diablo offer as far as reading and giving me information?

The trinity does every thing a triple dog gt does I believe and I think you can do most of that stuff through the intune with a smartphone as well
I'm sure someone will clarify

readster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 dodge ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
What is the difference between the intune and the trinity other than the gauges,will the intune do custom tuning like the trinity?? and why so much cheaper?? thanks in advance new to the tuner thing but as far as I can tell DS is the way to go with the Ram

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
What is the difference between the intune and the trinity other than the gauges,will the intune do custom tuning like the trinity?? and why so much cheaper?? thanks in advance new to the tuner thing but as far as I can tell DS is the way to go with the Ram

See responses from Matt below. I think he already pretty much covered your question.

Tuning is the same. Trinity just has the nice display with gauges. It also has a virtual dragstrip which is pretty cool.

I you add up the cost of adding gauges afterwards, the Trinity pays for itself. If you dont plan on addng gauges, then you will be fine with the InTune.