Sema = DiabloSport for 2011s and up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Exactly. ^^
And if ya guys want a smoken deal pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lee bought one from a Challenger friend of ours. Went home, DL'd the diesel tunes and hooked it up. He is damn happy with the T1000. Seems as though they would hold a pretty good resell value too, if you were to ever NOT want it anymore. He could sell it back to a gas engine owner and all they'd have to do is DL the proper tunes...

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Lee bought one from a Challenger friend of ours. Went home, DL'd the diesel tunes and hooked it up. He is damn happy with the T1000. Seems as though they would hold a pretty good resell value too, if you were to ever NOT want it anymore. He could sell it back to a gas engine owner and all they'd have to do is DL the proper tunes...

I don't want to derail this thread but do you know of there is a limit to how many times it can be locked to a vin?
I know with the SCT tuners I run on my f350 and the mustang you can only lock and unlock it 10 times

Any idea of the tuning is the same as what they used on the predator or if it a more in depth tune like smarty, edge, H&S, etc.

It looks like an awesome product!

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't want to derail this thread but do you know of there is a limit to how many times it can be locked to a vin?
I know with the SCT tuners I run on my f350 and the mustang you can only lock and unlock it 10 times

Any idea of the tuning is the same as what they used on the predator or if it a more in depth tune like smarty, edge, H&S, etc.

It looks like an awesome product!

I really haven't the slightest idea bud on how many times you can lock it to a VIN. I know for a fact with the deisels the only way to tune on the fly like you can with the H&S is to purchase a Powerpuck where you add 100hp on the fly.

Hopefully you can read this, but here are the diesel tunes. As far as I know, Lee hasn't even taken his off of the Economy tune and he is delighted with it.
10-18-20124-55-42PM.jpg

BlackPearl12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Warranty ?

Hey guys im new to forums and i hope im doing this right. as far as tuners go does this void ur warranty and if so is there anyway around it

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You dont have to pre order anything...you simply buy a trinity T-1000 tuner and when the tunes are released, you download them to the tuner.

So you put the new tunes on the old tuner and it's compatible with the 2011+?

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So you put the new tunes on the old tuner and it's compatible with the 2011+?

Exactly! When the tunes are released, you simply use the USB interface thats included with the tuner and DL the proper tunes from DiabloSport then you are in business.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
That is what is so cool about the Trinity and InTune. They coimne pre-loaded with tunes for hundreds of applications. When a new tune is released, you simply plug the tuner into your laptop and load the new tune...then install it on your truck.

For the 11-12 guys, unless the money is just burning a hole in your pocket, I would hold off until Diablo releases the tuning for your year. There is no shortage of these tuners, so its not like you are going ot miss out once the tuning is released.

jeepdodgeram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500, 2014 RAM 1500
Engine
Cummins 6.7, HEMI 5.7
The word from Diablo is the SEMA release for 2011+ is for the Trinity only. The InTune will be later.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Hey guys im new to forums and i hope im doing this right. as far as tuners go does this void ur warranty and if so is there anyway around it

Rumor mills says they wont be able to detect if you had tuned it.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
That is what is so cool about the Trinity and InTune. They coimne pre-loaded with tunes for hundreds of applications. When a new tune is released, you simply plug the tuner into your laptop and load the new tune...then install it on your truck.

For the 11-12 guys, unless the money is just burning a hole in your pocket, I would hold off until Diablo releases the tuning for your year. There is no shortage of these tuners, so its not like you are going ot miss out once the tuning is released.

Once tuning is released I bet money the units will be a back order within days .. everyone and there mom will be selling them out .... unless diablo has 2 years of stock ... you got 2 years of this truck being out on the market with no tuner, people hold off till the release date .. bam 2 years worth of owners flock to get them and everyone sells out until more can be made. Just my 2 cents

Edit ,. and for the record .. I am not just saying that because I sell them ... but I have seen this before. Its supply and demand

Sideshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Rubicon 2D
Engine
Pentastar
Once tuning is released I bet money the units will be a back order within days .. everyone and there mom will be selling them out .... unless diablo has 2 years of stock ... you got 2 years of this truck being out on the market with no tuner, people hold off till the release date .. bam 2 years worth of owners flock to get them and everyone sells out until more can be made. Just my 2 cents

Great pitch!
Very good point too.
Just think how many superchargers will be sold at the same time. :naughty:

OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I'm not messing around either by taking a chance on it being on back order with the when it become offical. I order my trinity through Autoanything with free next day for $509. Worse case I just sell it if Diablo can't come through basically without losing a dime.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
You mean $599 ... that is MAP pricing everywhere .. Just looked on AA .. same $599.
Same as my price :birgits_tiredcoffee

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I want to give a heads up to anyone that orders a Trinity for less than $599. The $599 price that every dealer has these listed at is set by Diablo...that is why we all have the same price. Any customer that orders a tuner for less than that set amount will lose their warranty on the product per Diablo. I spoke with them myself about this earlier this week because I had another customer ask me to price match the same deal you just posted.

If you go on Diablo's website, they even have a list of unauthorized sellers that were caught selling below the $599 price. $90 is a big savings, but it will cost you more than $90 if you have to send your tuner in for any reason. Shipping both ways plus the repair is going to be more than $100. That is just something to think about before buying.

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I was just going to post that also ... good info Matt

Also
Anytime you send a tuner in to them for repairs, you have to include a copy of your receipt. If the receipt shows a purchase price below $599, they will not cover the work under warranty so your screwed.

And yes I correct myself ... you did get it for $509 with a coupon code .. but now ya have no warranty on the unit sadly