Shocked My 5.7 Ram Vs 5.7 Charger 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adams2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just Raced A 2012 5.7 Charger Mods Unknown
But By The Sound And End Resaults Dont Think
He Had Any....Any Way From A Roll 35 To 100
We Were Heads Up Neck And Neck
As We Started To Reach 70 I Started To Pull Just A Hair
And 100 We Were Neck And Neck Again
Still Shocked And Can't Belive It!!!

Not Sure If He Was A Driver Or Not
But ill Take Does Resaults All Day Long

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
these rams get kind of quick....the other day i raced a ss silverado... end result i saw him in my rear view mirror...lol

OP
OP
A

Adams2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
these rams get kind of quick....the other day i raced a ss silverado... end result i saw him in my rear view mirror...lol

These Rams Are Shocking
They Dont Feel Fast Atleast Mine Dont
And Ive Stood And Won Some Races
That I Shouldent Of LoL

I Beat A 09 6.2 Denali Crew Cab
With Mine And I Thought He Was Going To
Beat Me Bad It Was Vise Versa I Beat Him Bad

I Can Not Lie I Love My Ram

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
These Rams Are Shocking
They Dont Feel Fast Atleast Mine Dont
And Ive Stood And Won Some Races
That I Shouldent Of LoL

I Beat A 09 6.2 Denali Crew Cab
With Mine And I Thought He Was Going To
Beat Me Bad It Was Vise Versa I Beat Him Bad

I Can Not Lie I Love My Ram

Best investment i've ever made...LOL

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
good to know.... i've never taken on a charger before, so i didn't know how the RAM would stack up. there's a black jeep SRT8 in town i'd like to meet at the track though. he always revs it up when we pass each other on the highway.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
those srt8's are quick....and they catch grip al the way because they are awd, but that would be a good race especially with the mods you have.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
those srt8's are quick....and they catch grip al the way because they are awd, but that would be a good race especially with the mods you have.

yeah, i'm not gonna lie, the jeep seems pretty intimidating, but hopefully we'll be able to meet at the track

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Most test results I've seen seem to indicate that the Jeep is the quickest of all the SRT's. Good luck
Jay

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How do you know it was a Hemi Charger? Did you know or talk to the guy. It very well could have been a Pentastar. They run 0-60 in 6.7s, and 1/4 mi in 15.3s -- which would be more on par with a Ram. If it was Hemi Charger, he didn't know how to drive.

A '12 Hemi with 5 speed auto runs 0-60 in 5.2, and 1/4 in 13.9. I wouldn't call that slow, and I don't think your Ram could come very close to that.

Last edited:

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How do you know it was a Hemi Charger? Did you know or talk to the guy. It very well could have been a Pentastar. They run 0-60 in 6.7s, and 1/4 mi in 15.3s -- which would be more on par with a Ram. If it was Hemi Charger, he didn't know how to drive.

A '12 Hemi with 5 speed auto runs 0-60 in 5.2, and 1/4 in 13.9. I wouldn't call that slow, and I don't think your Ram could come very close to that.

It kind of says Hemi on this side of the charger that is not hard to miss. Just sayin.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It kind of says Hemi on this side of the charger that is not hard to miss. Just sayin.

Just sayin some posers add emblems. They are $10 on ebay. The both have dual exhausts now.

omaha123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l CTD
Yeah my dad has an 2012 r/t charger with a 5.7... Stock vs stock, the chargers gonna walk all over the ram.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
I love my Ol Ram and My Pennstar Grand Cherokee but they couldn't touch my Crazy Spartan Magnum RT.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
It's all relative. They wouldn't be my first choice.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

We know. It's not as cool has a G8 GXP for Caddy CTS-V
Yeah, I would take a CTS-V too!!!! haha

My ram surprised me when I first got on it. It's a little different them im used since it builds more speed the the higher the RPMs but I like it.

I didnt realize the new charger were that much fast than the old ones. Looks like most run high 13s. That's decent for a big ole pig..

Last edited:

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gotta remember digs and rolls are 2 completely different races, some cars can walk cars from a roll but get beat from a dig. Prime example are the ugr lambos set up for the mile

I still don't see the winning from a roll as they trap higher than we do but anything is possible on the streets

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I love my Ol Ram and My Pennstar Grand Cherokee but they couldn't touch my Crazy Spartan Magnum RT.

Gotta remember digs and rolls are 2 completely different races, some cars can walk cars from a roll but get beat from a dig. Prime example are the ugr lambos set up for the mile

I still don't see the winning from a roll as they trap higher than we do but anything is possible on the streets

Well roll racing in a auto sucks, but with the autostick it would make it better..

The UGR lambo's aint setup for the mile. There setup for all out ass kicking. With the power those cars make, it wouldn't matter what speed they race from..lol

OP
OP
A

Adams2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I Agree There Dig And Rolls Are COMPLETEY Different
I raced 09smokinhemi and from a dig he beat me so bad it Wasent funny
But from a 30 roll it was a hole different race I beat him on the 30 roll
And the 60 roll but could not touch him from 10 and under
And he is a regular Cab Short Bed All Built Atleast Way More Mods Then I Have And At The Time I Raced Him All I Had Was A CAI And A 180 T-Stat