Small leak problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So for the past month or so my engine light comes on about 2 days after I fuel up. I've just been using a code reader and it says there's a small leak so I just clear it and move on with my day. In the summer I wasn't too concerned, but with winter coming up I would like to use my command start and not have it disabled. I'm tightening the fuel cap enough, I've taken it to the dealership and they did a smoke test and found no leaks, and I've replaced the gas cap. Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem or can think of anything that might fix it. It's a 2014 Ram 1500 sport

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
You have a check engine light for a fuel leak on a near new truck? You bring it to the dealer and they tell you there is nothing wrong? Really????

I say its past time to make a complaint with Fiat!, not that it will definitely solve the issue, but its the next step an keep going until you get them to fix it.

Typical inept unqualified Fiat service clowns, they get their mechanic certification certificates from cracker jacks boxes!

Last edited: