Suggestions on increasing performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My two cents...I ordered a Diablo Intune tuner with HemiFever tunes. I had no previous experience with a tuner and I had a lot of questions for Sean with HF. I have zero complaints and it has been the best bang for the buck mod that I've done for my truck...really woke up my truck. I would recommend both Moe's Performance and HemiFever tunes!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
I'll just say that as a former moderator of the Z you wouldn't believe what we had to moderate according to Clay (GT). Sean has no say over what gets moderated over there except in his specific vendor forum but he does pay to be a supporting vendor which is required to advertise on any forum site; Jay has never done this on any of the forums and why on the Z everything about him gets deleted. Clay (GT) is an absolute **** when it comes to things like that and he doesn't want to help the community, only those who are paying him. There are only a few people in this world I'd stab in the throat with a rusty spoon and Clay is on the short list. Jay has gotten himself in trouble on multiple forums because he was not a supporting vendor and refuses to do so but he does have a strong following of satisfied customers, just like Sean.

Just as an example of what gets pulled, anything involving Jeremy from Retroshop gets pulled down even though he's been the pioneer for headlight upgrades on the trucks and is the guru of all things lighting related; just don't talk about him on the Z or you get yourself in trouble.

I'll leave the rest of the dispute about funds between you and Sean. I'm just glad that once again we've had a performance thread turn into a Sean vs Jay **** flinging contest.

Too too funny. I figured out the almighty buck from that website with Him and Sean. I will not go back there or support that sight. Not a fan at all of Sean either he has a head like a rock. The guy don't tell it like it is. as for Vendors they should pay to advertise. We all have to pay to advertise. But to refer another on forum is not advertising its a big difference unless the referable person is being compensated which would be very wrong. I appreciate your comments.:favorites13:

Last edited:

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My two cents...I ordered a Diablo Intune tuner with HemiFever tunes. I had no previous experience with a tuner and I had a lot of questions for Sean with HF. I have zero complaints and it has been the best bang for the buck mod that I've done for my truck...really woke up my truck. I would recommend both Moe's Performance and HemiFever tunes!

Keep us posted. Hope it works great for you.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keep us posted. Hope it works great for you.
I've been running the HF 93 octane tune for over a year and really couldn't be happier!

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I searched your id on ramforumz and see what the original issue with me was. You attempted to purchase a tune 4 times. All 4 attempts failed and no order ever completed on my site. You had multiple pending charges on ur card and didn't believe me when I said an order never completed. I don't doubt you attempted to purchase a tune. But whatever process you were going through was failing at the point of your funds verification. You refused to use paypal when I was working on alternative payment options for you. Apparently working with you on alternative payment methods was poor service. I even manually created orders on my site for you that you still were unable to complete payment on. More poor service on my part apparently.

I never got an order from you. I never processed your payment. I never took your money. Your call to the bank was to drop off pending charges, not processed charges. If the charges had processed you would have had to go through the proof that funds were removed and you didn't get your product. Signed copies of the false charges would have come to me with a chance to dispute. This is a 30 to 90 day process. Since that never occured you should realize that funds were never removed from your account and I'm not lying when I tell you I did not get an order or process your payment.

The reason your posts get deleted on the forums is because you are falsifying information and making claims against me that never took place. The fact you were unable to make an order on my site is not my fault, I was not a thief, and despite me trying to help you all I got was bad mouthed. And the same will happen here on this forum I imagine.

Only accurate statements you have made is that You never processed the pending payment and that is exactly what created the issue! No charges occurred because I stopped the pending payment to you same day with the credit Card Company. Due to your attitude and trying to get to me to use pay-pal after your Website Failed.Pay Pal had law suits filed on them to the point of pathetic! More accurate statement you made was it was "your fault" several times is dead accuracy.

Inaccurate is me ever saying you took money from me. Never made that statement any place or on any forums. What i said was Transaction from your web site verified in writing transaction complete after the Third attempt to pay you. My patients to pay went three times before I gave up! When no email came from you I then emailed you again and you had an attitude. I called my credit card company. (I still have a copy of your website confirming it was completed). (I can produce statement where the card was accepted and pending payment) So after you got obstinate about it and would not accept any form of payments other than Paypal I called the credit card Company and cancelled the transaction. My card was never denied. I have perfect credit and the card i used is a very hard card to obtain. As I told you I could have done an electronic transfer of cash funds or money Order or Check since your website was down or issues. You insisted on being obstinate that your great website was not down prompted me to call and cancelled it.

The part that really gets me is where my opinion and post was deleted and no concern from you what so ever from some one wanting to spend such a small amount money to correct the situation. You was insistent like today of being a real jerk!

The hail you made today saying you were sorry today on the Forum would have went a long way to solving your great big 100 transaction! And allowing me to speak my piece at the forum or after the forum may have assisted too in a positive way. In my favor I had no gain from the transaction you had the loss. I had no gain just satisfaction of speaking my say with you and the Z not being able to stop me. It should always be for the Members by the Members not censored by some one who thinks it should be. I for one will go far past a small monetary amount of $ to speak my piece if some one trys to stop it. I can prove every thing I have said today so I never commuted fraudulent transactions as you say nor is anything I stated today untrue. Your Customer skills suck on the day I tried to deal with you.That is my opinion and you never done a thing to change it from the get go. I just wanted to accomplish three objectives today:

1.Jay Greene is a professional with customer skills far past yours. He has a product just a good or perhaps better than yours. Too bad you cant stop the power of the public in business!

2. Prevent others from bad Customer service you provide with no regards to quality. And to prevent scams which you may be still.

3. Inform all who comes here that RamZforum is the biggest jerk of all and your a part of them since your on the staff there.

Mission Accomplished

Last edited:

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been running the HF 93 octane tune for over a year and really couldn't be happier!

Good to hear. Jay Greens 93 is running well too last 5 Months. The diablo Tow tune works well too pulling. have you tried it or pull any thing large? It gets kinda scary buying a tuner and throwing a tune on the electronic wizards we have...LOL. So its nice to know all tunes are doing well. Hope it continues to be great.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Ramit, Sean never said that you attempted a fraudulent charge with him. As another business owner with an online website, small glitches can happen for unexplained reasons it seems.

You said that you called to cancel the payment the same day, so it doesnt sound like you gave Sean much time to make this right. Credit card companies are cracking down to prevent fraudulent orders, so if you list an incorrect billing address, or even just the formatting of the address doesnt match what the bank has on file, it can and will decline a payment...something as simple as writing out the word Street instead of abbreviating it at St. ca cause a payment to declined because of a bad address. It happens to us as well. When this happens, it will show as a pending charge on the customers account, but we as the merchant are not physically allowed to accept the payment once it has been declined. We do not even get a notification that the payment was unsuccessful, so Sean would not have known that you tried to order had you not contacted him.

Because there was an issue with the credit card, Sean tried to offer an alternative payment type using paypal, in which you just said that you refused to do so.

Also, Sean is not "on the staff" at the Z forum. He is simply a paying vendor over there just as he is here. The administrators on every forum has final say on what goes on, so no vendor has the right or the ability to ban a member for any reason. The only control the paying supporting vendors have over the forum is being able to moderate their individual vendor forums. Even then, all that can be done is that we can edit or remove individual posts, not ban members.

Sounds like you lost your temper over what seems like a very easy situation to manage, then got all bent out of shape because you assumed Sean is the one who banned you from the Z forum when he had no control over it. Now you are jumping from forum to forum trying to bad mouth his name when the man never took a cent from you, and only tried to help you resolve an issue with an order that was not showing up on his end through the website.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good to hear. Jay Greens 93 is running well too last 5 Months. The diablo Tow tune works well too pulling. have you tried it or pull any thing large? It gets kinda scary buying a tuner and throwing a tune on the electronic wizards we have...LOL. So its nice to know all tunes are doing well. Hope it continues to be great.
Yeah I've pulled a few times nothing major...zero issues

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3. Inform all who comes here that RamZforum is the biggest jerk of all and your a part of them since your on the staff there.

Mission Accomplished

LOL dude I am not on the staff there. I'm a vendor same as I am on this forum. I don't control what they say or do there. And again, you're not a customer of mine, you've never successfully made an order with me, I've never taken payment from you, and you've never had my product. I don't know what else to tell you in your failed attempts to place an order. I couldn't fix your inability to place orders on my site and my suggestion to try using paypal seemed to only tick you off. You're hijacking threads here just like you were doing on the other forum. Your inability to place orders on my site shouldn't have any reflection on other peoples successes.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got a tune from HF and had a minor issues which was fixed quickly...Hell one time o goofed up on my end,emailed hemi fever for a stock tune AND the tune i bought..Within hrs of me sending the msg the info was email...

ZERO complaints on HF work and responce..

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ramit, Sean never said that you attempted a fraudulent charge with him. As another business owner with an online website, small glitches can happen for unexplained reasons it seems.

You said that you called to cancel the payment the same day, so it doesnt sound like you gave Sean much time to make this right. Credit card companies are cracking down to prevent fraudulent orders, so if you list an incorrect billing address, or even just the formatting of the address doesnt match what the bank has on file, it can and will decline a payment...something as simple as writing out the word Street instead of abbreviating it at St. ca cause a payment to declined because of a bad address. It happens to us as well. When this happens, it will show as a pending charge on the customers account, but we as the merchant are not physically allowed to accept the payment once it has been declined. We do not even get a notification that the payment was unsuccessful, so Sean would not have known that you tried to order had you not contacted him.

Because there was an issue with the credit card, Sean tried to offer an alternative payment type using paypal, in which you just said that you refused to do so.

Also, Sean is not "on the staff" at the Z forum. He is simply a paying vendor over there just as he is here. The administrators on every forum has final say on what goes on, so no vendor has the right or the ability to ban a member for any reason. The only control the paying supporting vendors have over the forum is being able to moderate their individual vendor forums. Even then, all that can be done is that we can edit or remove individual posts, not ban members.

Sounds like you lost your temper over what seems like a very easy situation to manage, then got all bent out of shape because you assumed Sean is the one who banned you from the Z forum when he had no control over it. Now you are jumping from forum to forum trying to bad mouth his name when the man never took a cent from you, and only tried to help you resolve an issue with an order that was not showing up on his end through the website.

Here is my last comments about poor service transaction with Sean /Hemi-Fever.
I have the same address for 32 years. The particular credit card for 15 plus years with Zero Issues in addition of several other Major Credit Cards and debit cards with zero issues. Used the card he said that was denied the very next day no issues.

Verified the credit card was not denied and good like I said with the Card.

Had Verifiable proof the card was good and accepted from his Website.

No other option was offered except pay-pal of which I said no.So the options offered was Website failure for what ever reason and Pay-pal. I cant fix a business Website issue.

I do not run around Hijacking threads, but will comment on any thread that would have Hemi-fever on it with negative opinion as to poor service with an attitude. In this case Sean decided to probe the post with sorry in the dark no memory so he could secure his Profit. Bad move on his part I refreshed his memory.

I may be mistaken but I thought I saw where Sean was part of the Z staff or active within the staff apart from being a Vendor or Member there.

I never made any fraudulent statements as he claims which was what really ticked me off fraudulent is the same as being called outright lie. No lies.

He could have solved the whole issue (if it was the card which I dont think it was) by just simply asking for another card,money order, or check, or debit card. After receiving the payment (if he thought credit card was bad) send the product with a simple thank you!

Since he was shaky and obstinate from the transaction. I posted the bad day on the forum.Had he cared and worked as hard to resolve the issue and he had to inflame the issue all may have came out fine?

Nothing more for me to say which has already been plenty. Im sure others will see it Negative and some Positive. No Sean or Hemi fever fan here Bud.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
To get back on track here what type of gains can you get with a hemifever or Jays tune Coming from stock ?

is there more to gain with a CAI and better exhaust ?

Thanks

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
To get back on track here what type of gains can you get with a hemifever or Jays tune Coming from stock ?

is there more to gain with a CAI and better exhaust ?

Thanks

With your truck rolling on 37s a tune would also be able to correct your speedometer. Any programming in general will provide better gains and throttle response than a cai and exhaust can do. Cai and long tubes and a custom tune will also provide a sufficient increase in power

Nutshell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Does anyone still post on the Z? Looks like a ghost town lately.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
With your truck rolling on 37s a tune would also be able to correct your speedometer. Any programming in general will provide better gains and throttle response than a cai and exhaust can do. Cai and long tubes and a custom tune will also provide a sufficient increase in power

Yes I am looking forward to getting my speedometer fixed
This should be a lot of fun, should be getting my tuner and PCM ordered towards the end of June. I am getting it off a local guy so he can put it on his dyno. He does not do a lot of trucks though, basically builds drag racing cars but claims he can throw a couple of custom tunes on it. From reading it also has some different octane tunes and mileage tunes preset out of the box.
Thinking with 10 profiles I can get the Hemifever and Jay tunes on it along with factory and Brady's High Performance tunes as well

Page Title

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Yes I am looking forward to getting my speedometer fixed
This should be a lot of fun, should be getting my tuner and PCM ordered towards the end of June. I am getting it off a local guy so he can put it on his dyno. He does not do a lot of trucks though, basically builds drag racing cars but claims he can throw a couple of custom tunes on it. From reading it also has some different octane tunes and mileage tunes preset out of the box.
Thinking with 10 profiles I can get the Hemifever and Jay tunes on it along with factory and Brady's High Performance tunes as well

Page Title

Double check with SCT because last I knew, you could not correct the speedometer for tire size with SCT.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Thank you,

I will check ? he said he can get the diablo sport units too. only they are a few bucks more. do they do tires and speedometer ?

Finnattic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the classic CAI, exhaust and custom tune modification. Took around a 7 sec. 0 to 60 truck to a 5.6 second 0 to 60. Highly recommend.

Let me say this. I recently contacted Moes Performance to purchase a limited slip. The experience was excellent. Any and all concerns were addressed timely, professionally, and product delivery was super. Matt was superb to deal with and the price was on point.

Moving on to my custom tune. I contacted Jay Greene. I had the exact same excellent experience. Communication was lightening fast, product delivery and quality of product delivered, excellent. I am speaking from a consumer standpoint with an unbiased opinion.

Thank you to both Matt and Jay for an exceptional consumer experience and product.

Carry on.