Superchips F5 programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012Lamarie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got this last nigh. Took forever to get it updated but that is because my pc sucks. Plugged it in, adjusted the speedo for tires and then put just the 87 octane file in. Litterally only drove it 30 miles today to work, I can't tell any difference yet in HP, (other than a quick 1 second non scientific 0-60 run difference), but it did fix my speedo and shif points to get me into eco drive with those big tires. I have only had the tires on since Saturday but saw a big drop in mpg just over the weekend. The programmer fixed all that and then some I got 21mpg with my loaded Laramie 4x4 on the way to work today. Before that I got 19 with the stock tires. It ran in eco much more and at one point I was up over 28mpg on a 45mph road. Never touched over 22 before ont he same stretch. Should get even better with the magnaflow muffler and catch can I am adding this weekend. If catch cans actually do anything. :) it has a mileage tune too, I may run that after a week or 2 to see if there is a difference.

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I had one on my truck, I noticed a little bit of a performance difference. I liked it because I could turn off MDS. I'm actually going to be putting it up for sale soon, I just switched to the diablo I2 with a Hemifever tune. That made a huge performance difference.