Superchips Flashpaq???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigkevfann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I have been told bu superchips today that they have done what they needed to, and i should be able to update it now. it has been a long process. they told me that they had to send stuff to their "dodge department". well... over 2 weeks later, they say it is set to go. my question is... do need to go the "quick tune" route or the "advanced"? i have the 6 inch lift and a little over 35" tires. i understand that if i go "advanced", there will be a menu of options. what should i set things on if i go advanced? i know nothing about this, and i will be trying to set it up tonight.

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 QC 5spd
Engine
4.7L
Go to advanced, and you should be able to set shift points, tire size, and other things. If you go quick, you will not be able to set any of those things.

OP
OP
B

bigkevfann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Go to advanced, and you should be able to set shift points, tire size, and other things. If you go quick, you will not be able to set any of those things.

i guess i don't know what to set those things like shift point, rpm, etc. at. i watched a you tube video of someone setting it all and it looked easy....just don't know what numbers to set it at according to my truck.

OP
OP
B

bigkevfann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
i keep trying there. its not so user friendly on that forum. they can't seen to answer questions fully over email, and they can't seem to get my forum account set up after multiple registries. i was really just hoping there was someone on here with similar setup that could just tell me what to put it at. the instruction booklet does nothing really as to the specifics. really haven't been impressed with their customer service.

redsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.5 Ecoboost
Glad they got it finally working for you. When I had it, I had the rev limiter set at 6400, shift RPM at 6100. Tire size you'll probably have to play around with, I changed the setting from what had been pulled from the truck to the 33" and it was 2mph fast. If you're running 35's I would start at the 33" setting and see how close you are. Luckily I've got 3 places in town that have fixed speed monitors so I could check out my speed vs what I was actually going.

OP
OP
B

bigkevfann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Glad they got it finally working for you. When I had it, I had the rev limiter set at 6400, shift RPM at 6100. Tire size you'll probably have to play around with, I changed the setting from what had been pulled from the truck to the 33" and it was 2mph fast. If you're running 35's I would start at the 33" setting and see how close you are. Luckily I've got 3 places in town that have fixed speed monitors so I could check out my speed vs what I was actually going.

thanks...i will put in those numbers. i haven't tried today. we went back and forth yesterday. it ended up still showing vehicle not found after they said it was fixed. they sent it back to the "dodge team". right before they closed, they called and said to try again. nobody knows what the deal is. going to try it again.