Superchips flaspaq f5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skirider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Been looking at it for my 5.7 hemi. Seems to have gotten good reviews and a little cheaper than diablo intune.
Trucks stock with no intentions of many engine mods.

Anyone got a thoughts. Most say it woke the truck up from what ive read.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been looking at it for my 5.7 hemi. Seems to have gotten good reviews and a little cheaper than diablo intune.
Trucks stock with no intentions of many engine mods.

Anyone got a thoughts. Most say it woke the truck up from what ive read.

Yes, it will liven it. However, I highly recommend you contact them and see what tune options you will get with your truck. For some ODD reason, they don't have a section for you to enter your vin or model in their site so you know what you get in advance.

I have a 14 SLT 4x4 Supercrew and found I really only get 2 tune options. They have 87 octane, which I don't use because I only put 89 or higher in it. They have a performance tune for 91 and 93, but 91 is worthless as I live on the east coast and can't find it. There is no 89 performance tune.

In the end, I have the mileage save option and 93 performance. Did the 93 performance and the truck did respond much better, but in the end, that tune gave me the same gas mileage for more cash at the pump.

I had more options with my 07 TRX4 and it did what I wanted with that truck. Was a little disappointed with my 14. However, primary purpose for purchasing was to get a little better power and response, turn off mds, slightly better mileage and calibrate my 35's, which all worked with the mileage save option. So for the price, I am ok with it, but really was hoping to be able to play with a few other tunes. Chances are I will be selling it and upgrading to something that allows for customized options.Had there been an 89 Performance tune, I would probably be satisfied for awhile.