Votes: 399 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 661 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
You guys see the newer TPM's, I don't know why they didn't think of these first instead of that in tire crap. Reader plugs into cig lighter hole.

Vesafe-Tire-Pressure-Monitoring-System-TPMS-Wireless-Real-time-Cigarette-Lighter-Plug-TPMS-CL-201-Tire-Pressure-and-Temperature-Gauge-with-4-DIY-External-Cap-Sensors-0-6Bar0-87Psi-0-6.jpg

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gotcha.

Hay! You txting and driving mr. !!

[emoji23]

Didn’t mean to step on your toes. I was just standing there doing sheet metal layouts and wanted to add a little to your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was sitting in the parking lot at work [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I think the important thing to note here as mentioned a few times is to definitely do a used oil analysis if you plan on running oil for that long.

JMO

The only reason I’m saying this is because I wanted to mention mine as a reference point. I ran redline 10w40 for 5000 miles/six months. Actually it was just shy of 5000 miles in 6 months.

My TBN was only 2.8.

wow, missed that one. Yes, everyone should do one uoa, but he is like real low miles like 6-7 thousand in two years, so I would bet he is ok. But vifying is good.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nothing very informative to add here except I just put some of that sweet nectar from the gods also known as Red Line in my 6.4 this weekend.

Also we are still running our awesome pricing.

That is all

Keep the great info flowing and we will keep the Red Line shipping

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Because then the dealer can charge you $60/sensor + labor. Plus this just makes way too much sense...
I don't know about these particular ones however previous ones proved to be unreliable at keeping air in the tire. Instead of the Schrader valve sealing the stem now you're depending on the cap to seal the stem. These might be very good, however previous ones were just someone's supposed good idea.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I don't know about these particular ones however previous ones proved to be unreliable at keeping air in the tire. Instead of the Schrader valve sealing the stem now you're depending on the cap to seal the stem. These might be very good, however previous ones were just someone's supposed good idea.

Good point.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

When I did my wheel/tire swap on my Challenger I used Schrader metal stemmed sensors for that very reason and they were only like $38 ea after I shopped around. So far they've held up better than the stock ones did sitting around not being driven too often in the pressure loss department. When I eventually get wheels for the ram those will be my 1st choice if they are compatible.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
When I did my wheel/tire swap on my Challenger I used Schrader metal stemmed sensors for that very reason and they were only like $38 ea after I shopped around. So far they've held up better than the stock ones did sitting around not being driven too often in the pressure loss department. When I eventually get wheels for the ram those will be my 1st choice if they are compatible.

Can you Share a link of the product you used sir?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Can you Share a link of the product you used sir?

They were these if I remember correctly (Boxes are buried in my storage room somewhere), but I haven't looked to see if the Ram is also 433 MHz. If not Ill have to do some shopping around. I got mine from tire rack if I remember correctly, but I cant seem to find them on the site.

https://www.amazon.com/Schrader-28291-Sensor-Chrysler-1-pack/dp/B003TLM15O

They're certainly a lot beefier than the stock ones still on my OE wells with All Seasons for the two weeks of the year it gets cold enough I can't run my Conti ECS's.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I believe on the Rams there is two different MHz versions based on what module you have , two different frequencies ...I think 13 & 14 Rams are the same frequencies and 15- 18 are the same ....@Mpgrimm2 with M2MODS spoke of this a while back .
The module is located up behind the front bumper on the left on the 1500s , not sure on the 2500+

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
They were these if I remember correctly (Boxes are buried in my storage room somewhere), but I haven't looked to see if the Ram is also 433 MHz. If not Ill have to do some shopping around. I got mine from tire rack if I remember correctly, but I cant seem to find them on the site.

https://www.amazon.com/Schrader-28291-Sensor-Chrysler-1-pack/dp/B003TLM15O

They're certainly a lot beefier than the stock ones still on my OE wells with All Seasons for the two weeks of the year it gets cold enough I can't run my Conti ECS's.

Thanks. Now i see what you mean by beefier. Ive seen those before

those look a lot like oem ones. Tire tech’s dont like that kind much because they are much easier to break off when breaking the bead of the tire. So when you go to get your tires changed make sure to tell them you have valve stem TPMS so they don’t break them.

Last edited:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I cant wait, I can drink from straws again!

News report this year my old home town...

It is no longer a felony to knowingly pass on HIV, but it is now punishable up to 6 months in jail for a server to give a patron a straw.

Who wants to move here? lol