Tow/haul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So, what is this mode for, and what does it really do? It seems to me that it turns off the Eco/MDS, but wanted to see what you guys could tell me.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
It changes the factory shift points to stay in high rpm's before shifting. I use mine 24/7.

henryhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive noticed that it holds onto the current gear longer at high rpms before shifting. It also seems to increase engine breaking. Ive noticed down shifting at higher rpms(than with t/have off) while braking.

Rampaige

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive noticed that it holds onto the current gear longer at high rpms before shifting. It also seems to increase engine breaking. Ive noticed down shifting at higher rpms(than with t/have off) while braking.

I agree, I like using it in town. It definitely holds gears longer (rpm's), it's not constantly looking for the next higher gear all the time (I have the 6 speed). But I don't use it on interstate, I try to keep it in OD there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk