Trinity question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'm wondering if you can leave the trinity hooked up the the od port and still plug ur laptop in to download tunes or upload data logs. Has anyone done it this way?

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Yes you can. As soon as you open the DSDownloader software and connect to the Trinity it will put it under remote control and you can upload tunes and download datalogs the same way as if it was out of the vehicle. In order to upload a tune to the vehicle though you must close the DSDownloader program so you can access the Trinity's function screen.

My Trinity is permanently mounted in my vehicle and I just plug in the laptop to do any datalogging with the Dataviewer software or upload revised tunes to the programmer.

OP
OP
SIhemi

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes you can. As soon as you open the DSDownloader software and connect to the Trinity it will put it under remote control and you can upload tunes and download datalogs the same way as if it was out of the vehicle. In order to upload a tune to the vehicle though you must close the DSDownloader program so you can access the Trinity's function screen.

My Trinity is permanently mounted in my vehicle and I just plug in the laptop to do any datalogging with the Dataviewer software or upload revised tunes to the programmer.

Cool thanx bro. I figured just didn't want to do it and screw something up. Lol